One Shot

👅Meg 🤟🏾: Biiiiiiitch did you get my invitation to Hottieween?

Me: Hell Fuckin yea I did! It's gon be Liiiity!!

👅Meg 🤟🏾: It's gon be some Real Spooky Girl Shit! Make sure you in theme. It's Tim Burton.

Me: ok damn I'll be in theme lol after I do my research on Tim Burton lol

👅Meg 🤟🏾: OMG Victoria 🤦🏾‍♀️
👅Meg🤟🏾 There's also a little something I want to ask you. More like a request.

Me: Umm ok...what is it?

👅Meg🤟🏾: You my lovely girl are gonna be my princess for Hottieween 😏

Now we ALL now Megan Thee Stallion is a fine ass woman and anyone in her vicinity should count themselves lucky and her inviting me to Hottieween made me really excited. We only ever got to say hi in passing at events and I got her number through my manager. Needless to say she is very attractive and IF somehow given the opportunity I would absolutely jump at the chance to ride Thee Stallion Express.

But I was a bit perplexed at the "request" of her wanting me to be her princess for that night. Was this a literal thing in terms of costume cuz who tf is Tim Burton? Or was this something different?

Me: Princess? 🤔 like costume? I shot the text her way.

👅Meg🤟🏾: It's princess. And no not like costume , princess as in you will be my sub for the night. Actually you will be my sub up until the party 😉

Me: What's the difference between princess with a P or a p? Sub? What are you talking about?

👅Meg🤟🏾: Ok. I should tell you that I'm kinda lowkey in the BDSM community. I been keeping tabs on you Victoria and I want you to be my sub if you're open to it. It's all about consent. I won't do or say anything you're not ready for.

Holy Fuckin Shit! My mind was blown. Megan Thee Stallion is into BDSM?! I mean...what?! This might be a lil bit out there for me.

Me: Like 50 Shades of Grey?! I needed clarification.

👅Meg🤟🏾: No. 50 SOG is a like a slap in the face to the community that's some abusive ass bullshit. Mistress Meg always asks her subs consent first. We come up with safe words I won't push past your limit. Some people like that but never my clients. It's all about control. Think about it. I'd be delighted if you said yes but no pressure.

I needed a moment to fully wrap my head around this, because I was floored. I wasn't really into all that kinky shit like that. Maybe a few ass slaps, a few baby girls thrown in there and some hands on my neck but never no tie me up tie me down rope burn type shit. I need to talk about this out loud to somebody.

Me: Do you need an answer right now?

👅Meg🤟🏾: No. I don't need an answer right now. The party is like a month away so take some time. But not too much time. I'll check back in a few days and I want that answer princess. Then I'll start warming you up.

Me: you will have an answer. Megan liked the message and I let my phone slip out my hands onto the couch I was sitting on.

What thee fuck just happened?!

I immediately call my manager.

"Hey Vic wassup?" Her voice was light and cheery.
"Girl guess what?! Guess who I just talked to?" I was frantic, I wasn't sure if I should share this but I needed to get some perspective. Rachelle was a trusted source and it's not like I signed a Non Disclosure Agreement with "Mistress Meg".