The Beginning

Ever since Lucy came to Fairy Tail, she seems to have a secret admirer who happens to be Gray, an Ice Mage. Feeling jealous, Natsu decides to make sure that Gray and Lucy never have feelings for each other, which causes them to get even more closer. Being in a team with Gray, Lucy and Erza makes Natsu realise that he has fallen in love with Lucy and so he tries to get Lucy to fall in love with him instead of Gray. Lucy wants nothing then to be with Gray after she meets him upon her arrival to the Fairy Tail Guild, she realises that she has fallen in love with both Gray and Natsu!

Feeling confused about her feelings for both Gray and Natsu, Lucy confronts with Erza about what she should do about the romantic feelings she has. Erza becomes stubborn and so she decides to get answers from both Natsu and Gray about their feelings for Lucy. Feeling torn up, Lucy becomes nervous when she fights because all she thinks about is her feelings for Natsu and Gray. During the battle, Lucy is captured and taken to the Kings Palace, there she is forced to be married to the Kings son, a selfish man named Darren.

Realising Lucy was captured, Natsu, Gray and Erza go on a journey to find Lucy and stop the wedding before it happens, but if they don't get there in time, will they see Lucy sign her life away to a man she doesn't love at all?