KILLED OR BE KILLED

LOCKWOOD MANSION

Tyler: Wait, the guy died? You killed him?

Mason: He kept coming at me. He got in his head that I was sleeping with his girlfriend.

Tyler: Were you?

Mason: No. No. I wouldn't do that, he was my friend. He was drunk and attacked me. It was self-defense.

Tyler: And it triggered the curse.

Mason: On every full moon, I lose control. If I don't sedate myself and chain myself down, I'll kill anything in my path. You have to be careful. All it takes is an accident, a car wreck. Any death at your hands and you'll have a lifetime of this. You don't want it Tyler, trust me.

Mason: All right. Where's the moonstone? A deal's a deal. I answered your questions.

Tyler: Um, yeah, I'm not sure but I'm guessing it's in here.

He goes toward his father's safe.

Tyler: My dad, he was very kooky about his hiding spots but I figured most of them out over the years.

He opens the safe.

Tyler: It's all yours.

Mason looks inside the safe but the moonstone isn't there.

Tyler: Are you gonna tell me what's so important about this rock or what?

Mason: I told you, it's just something I want. Sentimental value.

Tyler: Yeah, I'm not really buying that. Why do you really want it?

Mason: Do you know where it is or not?

Tyler: No, I figured it would be in here, man.

Mason: Also keep an eye out for a woman on a bike, dark leather jacket and dark black hair

Tyler: What? Why?

Mason: She's dangerous, that's why

Tyler: Why is she dangerous?

Mason: She's the Ghost Rider.

HOTEL ROOM

Katherine opens her eyes looking around and struggles when a gun is pressed against her head, she looks up seeing Alex smirking down at her in only a black t shirt and red lace panties.

Katherine: You're a big girl, aren't you? If you wanted to get me alone all you had to do was ask.

Alex keeps her gun pressed against her forehead

Katherine: Whatcha you gonna do to me? Torture me or fuck me?

Alex snorts backhanding her sending her flying against the wall, Katherine groans in pain as she slides down but Alex yanks her up to her feet forcing her on her knees.

Alex smirks sliding the panties down her legs, her cock springing out hitting Katherine across the face.

Alex: Suck!

She spears her cock down Katherine's throat moving her hips back and forth slamming her cock down her throat. Katherine moans staring up at her with slutty eyes bobbing her head, balls smacking at her throat. Alex caresses her hair sweetly then tilts her head up, both hands on her hips thrusting her hips.

Alex: Shit! Look at you, such a little whore for my dick.

She bucks her hips fast, Katherine screams gagging loudly. Alex roars, flames dancing around in her eyes while she shoots her load down her throat. Katherine coughs up cum sticking her tongue out while Alex pumps her rod.

Katherine: Now what's next?

Alex stands her up and bends her over the bed ripping her jeans and panties off, Katherine places one leg on the bed jiggling her ass looking over her shoulder and smirks.

Alex spreads her cheeks pressing the head inside her puckered hole. Katherine squeals seeing stars. Alex hisses going balls deep working her hips pounding her ass

Katherine: AHH! FUCK! OH DADDY!!!

Alex pants, thrusting her hips tossing off her shirt and sports bra, gripping Katherine's thighs harshly working her hips, balls smacking loudly

She feels her balls churning thrusting harder

Alex: Take it! Take it, you little whore!!

She pumps hard roaring out exploding her load deep inside the doppelganger's ass. Katherine rolls her eyes to the back of her head. Alex pulls out

Alex: How do you feel, whore?

Katherine: I---I---I can keep going.

Alex: Good girl.

She lays down on the bed on her back pulling Katherine on top of her who adjusts herself aligning the cock with her entrance and slams down shoving it inside. She throws her head back in pure pleasure.

Alex adjusts her feet and rams her hips upward slamming into her with full force.

Katherine: OH FUCK!! MAKE ME CUM!!! FUCK THAT TIGHT PUSSY!!

Alex's balls smack loudly at her ass making her cheek ripple.

Katherine falls down on top of her smashing their lips together, tongue exploring their mouth. The sounds of Katherine's ass getting clapped echos throughout the room.

Katherine: OH DADDY!! I LOVE THIS COCK!! CUM INSIDE ME!!

Alex blurs her hips unleashing full force, she roars shooting her load deep inside Katherine's womb. Katherine goes cross eyed, tongue drooling out

Katherine: Fuck! No one's ever cum that much before.

Alex: I aim to please, babygirl.

She slaps her harshly across the face gripping her chin making her look at her

Alex: Who are you?

Katherine: Your little whore

Alex: Who do you belong to?

Katherine: You, Daddy! I belong only to you!

Alex: Good girl.