Dreamer

Author's Note:
This is one shot book and has smut, so read at your own risk.

Back in 2016 Taehyung had a dream that his grandma became an angel and she was blessing him. Next morning he told his mother about his dream but she told him that, shes sick and hospitalized so it's all in his mind. But later that night they got to know that she passed away. After that at least 2 to 3 times a year, whenever Tae had a dream, it comes true. His grandma is like guardian angel for him, she gives him hints sometimes too like if he needs to be careful with his decisions or if he gets some achievements in his life. Like he applied for his dream college but he was nervous that if he gets accepted or not. The night before he got the acceptance letter, his grandma again came in his dream that she's wishing him good luck and they were standing right front of his new college.

And now Taehyung will be 23 in few days but still single and ready to mingle. Taehyung all friends are committed except for one, he doesn't know the reason why he always says that he's looking for someone special. Namjoon Hyung dating Joy Noona, Jin Hyung just proposed his girlfriend Mae Noona, Yoongi Hyung dating Jimin, and Hobi Hyung dating Irene Noona. Taehyung came out gay to his friends only and living in Korea as gay is a bit scary, he's glad that his friends accepted him. Although his parents don't seem homophobic but he thinks he needs sometime. And there is Jungkook, he's also single like Tae but he's not ready for relationship whenever anyone asks him, his answer is always the same that he's looking for someone special. He's amazing, smart, and so handsome but he's little mysterious, no one even knows his sexuality, he never seen with any boy or girl ever except for his Hyungs/friends. Since Tae and Kook closer to their age and same interests in many things, they're most closest one than others. Tae tried to ask his love interest and he always seems like he's uninterested in this topic so Tae always drops it and doesn't go into deep.

It's Christmas and everyone was invited to Jin and Mae's house. Everyone arrived at their house for dinner except for Tae. Everyone got worried and asked Jungkook if he knows.

"Last time I talked to him this afternoon and he said he'll be here on time, I asked him if he needs a ride and he said no he'll be here by himself"

Jungkook replied but he was worried too.

Everyone supposed to be in Jin's house around 4:00pm but it's almost 5:00pm now and Tae didn't pick up the phone either.

Around 5:15pm the bell ring, Jungkook ran to the door first, when he saw Tae he hugged him

"OMG where were you we were so worried about you, If you wouldn't come in another 15 minutes, I would have come to your place"

Jungkook said it all in one breath

"Let me come in Jungkookie it's cold outside"

Tae chuckled

"Oh yes yes sorry"

Jungkook released him.

Everyone got relieved when they look at Tae.

"Where were you, and you weren't picking up the phone either?"

Jin asked curiously

"I'm really hungry can we please eat first I'll tell you everything on dinner table"

"Yes sure definitely let's go"

Jin said

"OHH that look so good, there is so much food, I think I going to be in the gym all day tomorrow my abs would be disappear tonight"

Jungkook looking at the table drooling

"Thanks to Me and Mae actually more because she slept late last night she wanted everything to be perfect"