Chapter 1: Just turned 21

I'm Angelina, I just turned 21 years old. Yep, I'm 21. I'm not that excited cuz I'm an adult now. It's gonna be really complicated cuz I've heard that being an adult for the first time is gonna get more difficult. I didn't really believe them at first but when I turned 20 before, I kinda did already.

I'm not ready to live alone yet..but right now, it's time.

"Okay sweetheart, you ready to go?" My dad asked

I sighed and thought for a moment, am I ready to be alone or not..?

"I guess I am."

"Alrighty, I'm also sad that you're not staying with us anymore. Even your brother, I mean look at him?"

"Haha, he's probably just holding his tears since he's been a dickhead. Am I right"

"You're gonna visit us sometimes right?"

He looks at me while driving

"Of course dad, don't worry. I mean why would I not visit you? I can't forget you. And mom."

"That's my girl.."

We arrived at the building and parked the car. Since I was leaving my family now, I'll be living all alone in an apartment. I wasn't really ready, but I'm 21 now.

"Alright, this is where you're gonna live now. I'll miss you Angelina"

"Same with you dad..tell mom I'll miss her too when you go home."

"Should I help you with your things?"

My dad asked since he noticed that I had too many bags to bring all the way to my apartment.

"I'm fine dad. I can do this"

"You sure..?"

"Hahaha- yes dad. I'm fine.. don't worry.."

I closed the car door, gave him a flying kiss and put up my middle finger since that's how we say goodbye before he leaves.

"Wow, my daughter's such a jerk.."

I went inside the building still carrying a bunch of bags, then a guy approached to me to help me with my things.

"Good morning maam, do you need some help?" The guy asked

"Oh yes please, thank you so much"

He helped me carry my things all the way to my apartment at floor 7 A24.

"We've arrived your apartment, should I help you put your things inside? Or should I just leave it here?"

"You can leave it here" I smiled at him while he leaves my things on the floor

At first, I felt so nervous just I was about to open the door. But I did it. I already did. I carried my things inside then I took a look around.

"Wow..this is big.. I'll probably like it here.... probably.." I said as I was just talking to myself

I sat down on my bed and realized that I can do it alone in this place.

I dialed my mom and my dad to let them know that I'm in here already

"Hey sweetie!! So, how is it? What does your apartment look like? You think you can do it alone?" My mom and dad kept asking me question right after I just went in the apartment. I had to answer all of them just to let them know that this will be a safe place.

"Well It's really cool, and big too. I think I'll like it here. Oh my fucking god, I already miss you guys..Oh right! Where's Ethan? Tell him his sister missed him already."