16. | 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊 |

Warm Welcome to all of you

Today's view
🍂It takes grace
To remain kind
In cruel situation 🍂

°°Lets start°°

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Rathod Industries. It's not only about a single company. We have many branches of different types of production spread all over the world and one of them is 'Rathod Pharmaceutical' situated in South Korea.

Currently some major issue came up in the company for which I have to personally travel all the way here. One of our researchers developed a drug which can make people addicted to it if they use it for a single time also.

Four days ago, on my engagement day. One of my workers informed me. He also ran away stealing some samples and all the proof against them. Eventhod i arrived here two days ago and took everything from him, I kept a low profile so that we could discover more information. And we did. A lot.

This all plan was of 'Park Dae Hee', one of our board members. In order to increase the marketing rate of the company, he planned to make a drug which can make people addicted to it. And he targets the most used one that is 'sleeping pills'.

If we use medicine in the limit then only they are good, otherwise they can cause a huge problem, and here it is also the same. Extra use of these pills can cause death.

They made a big mistake, and now they will pay.

Sitting in the study room of my private villa, I was checking some files, about the last few months' marketing and production rate, when Siddharth entered inside, suited in a navy blue suit with a white shirt Beneath it.

"All done boss, shall we go now"

As these words came out of his mouth a smirk itself was discovered on my. Keeping the file back on the table i Stood up, took my coat from the coat hanger, stood beside the table and wore it.

"Let's go, it's time to show some people's their original place"

Walking outside I saw my car all ready. Sitting inside we moved out.