03

𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘

@𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗𝐑𝐒

When she looked closer, his eyes were turquoise. His eyes were pretty; he was pretty. She knew she shouldn't spend her time thinking and oogling the pink haired boy in this situation but it was extremely difficult not to when he looked like that.

A dream: He looked like a dream. Itoshi Sae, the boy she loved. Y/n L/n, the girl he saved. Y/n L/n, A stranger to him. Itoshi Sae, A lover to her.

But as she felt the creep's hands on her, reality struck hard. Until, she had an idea. "Don't touch me. With two words, I could ruin you. After all, me and the Itoshi Sae are very... close." She looked at him warily, hoping he would get the hint and play along.

Suddenly, the strange man loosened his grip. She took that as a chance and instantly moved away, hiding behind Sae.

He smelled nice.

Her thoughts were focusing on the wrong thing. Honestly, she found this cliché. Still, it was her favorite cliché.
He was her favourite. The pervert seemed scared so, he ran.

It was confusing how Sae was about to just let him go. How she was about to just let him go. But as the man ran, the pink haired stuck out his leg causing a fall. And a little giggle from Myleen. As the man hit the ground, Sae took the liberty of kicking him only once before letting the man go. Not wanting to get his shoes dirty.

He then shook off Y/n from him with a scowl. She, however, was extremely giddy for someone who just got harassed. His eyes traced over her face before he turned around to leave.

As nervous as Y/n was, she wasn't going to let this chance go to waste. "Wait." Her voice was clear, audible. The pink haired boy stopped and looked back at her, his expressionless face made her shift but it didn't bother her too much. She had always seen him like this as she practically followed him on everything, all social media, his interviews.

Gathering up the courage to speak once again, "If it isn't much to ask, can I possibly have your contact? You did save me and, I would just like to repay you if it's okay. I'll treat you to something." He looked at her, scoffing.

Not only did he not take more than a second to think about it, he didn't even seem to care. "No." It made her freeze up. She was always a calm person who took no for an answer but  not now.

Her fingers played with themselves as she spoke. "Itoshi Sae, I know. You're famous and everything. You shouldn't acquaint yourself with people such as me if that's what you mean but honestly, I'm a really cool person. I'm not trying to use you for fame. I sincerely want to get along with you. So at the very least, your number?" With a tone of voice that was hard to say no to, He complied.

"Thank you, Itoshi Sae"

Putting down his number on her phone, he turned around to walk away. He didn't even look back. He was being dismissive of her. Maybe it was a good thing that he didn't look back because Myleen had gone a little red, giggling and smiling to herself. She was extremely happy.

Meety

Y/n
Guys.. I got Sae's number 😍

Kyla
WAIT WHAT NO WAAY

Rin
What?