Chapter 1

"I've always admired his baby blue eyes, the way he chuckles at nearly everything. His warm smile could make hell feel like heaven, and dear god don't get me started on his hair just the flow from brunette to blonde was hot and his Irish accent could make my heart melt in an instant." My thoughts of Niall went on and on, he was a god. I couldn't quite understand my feelings for him or how and why it occurred so suddenly.

It started about a year ago ever since Lou and I were separated due to "Larry" rumors, management wasn't fond of it, it broke my heart a to be apart from my best friend.

But now that I think of it I feel blessed to be closer to Ni, I could go on for ages about how perfect he was. God he's an angel everything about him is absolutely perfect.
And ever since Zayn left, the lads and I have all gotten closer especially Ni and I. That boy can make a man go wild. Jesus fuck I sound like a fan.
"Haz! Hazzzz! Hey you there!" Liam's yelling snapping me out of my thoughts. Damn it Liam I was having heavenly thoughts.

"Yeah sorry what's up?" I asked looking at Liam who stood at the edge of the bed.

"Are ya coming or not lad?" He asked impatiently tapping his foot.

"Eh? Where we goin' and who's goin?" I asked still dazed and hung up on my thoughts of Ni.

"Lou and I were thinking to go out bowling and then head out for some drinks! But Ni didn't want to go, you up for it?" Liam asked.

"Eh, it's fine you and Lou have fun!" I replied. "Alright Ni's in the other room if ya need him!" Liam responded as he left the hotel room.

"Now's my chance to hang out with Ni." I smiled this is going to be perfect.

I got off the bed and clothed myself with whatever was laid across the floor and made my way towards Niall's hotel room.

Alright Harry we can do this don't get nervous. He doesn't even know you like him, he wont suspect anything right? Right?! Stop freaking out Harry. Of course he won't suspect anything after all he is Niall. I chuckled to myself, I was getting so worked up over Niall. All I had to do was knock on the door act natural and invite him out to dinner he won't mind, I know how much my Ni loves food.

I confidently walked over to Niall's room and heard strange noises coming from the room. "Is that moaning? What the bloody hell!" I yelled as I stormed into the room.

"Sorry again really I'm so sorry." I said akwardly exiting the room.

"Stay out you creep!" the man yelled throwing loose clothing and a shoe at me.

"Oi what was going on there?" Niall chuckled as he walked down the hall. My cheeks burned, dear god that was embarrassing.

" I uh accidentally walked in on a couple having hot steamy sex." I said winking at Niall. "I thought it was your room." I grinned awkwardly as my cheeks blushed.

Niall laughed he held onto his stomach as he laughed uncontrollably. "It's not that funny Ni." I said pouting.

"Oh come on Haz lighten up. I was just playing." He said throwing his arm over my shoulder. My skin shivered under his touch, bloody hell Ni! Why do you do this to me?

"What do you say we go out to dinner lad?" Niall asked.

"Yeah where do you want go?" I replied

"Mmm how about I surprise ya!" Niall said as he took his arm off my shoulder and took my hand in his. Why was he holding my hand? I can't, Oh lord help me. He swung our hands back and forth smiling, this is going to be a great night.

Author's Note: This is my first 1D/Narry Fan Fic I hope you enjoy the first chapter! Its quite short but it'll get longer ( that sounded a bit inappropriate!).