𝒊. pretty girls in garages.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 𝑺𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑹 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆chapter one, pretty girls in garages

𝑺𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑹 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
chapter one, pretty girls in garages.
joey lynch.
༄ ‧₊˚ 🩹

. . cork, ireland*ೃ༄
━━ first person, joey's pov!
august twentieth, fourth year.

             𝑰 𝑺𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑺𝑰𝑻 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑫𝑬𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑩𝑴𝑾.

            my face fucking hurt from another one of my father's drunken rants. the bruises scattered across my face were a drunken reminder of every reason why i wanted to escape from that house. from that man, from her. i sighed.

            "jesus chirst, lynch." i heard a voice snicker behind me. i turned to see podge kelly, leaning against the side door of the garage. that asshole, along with alec dempsey had been my friends for years. don't ask me how i tolerate them, i have no fucking clue.

            "don't start asshole," i muttered bringing a tool kit to my lap.

            "who pissed in your cheerios, today?"

            "shut up," i groaned, turning my head towards him. the second i do, i see his face dropped and i know i fucked up.

            "holy fuck, joey." podge let out. "whose fist did you get your face on the wrong side of?"

            "you look like you went round and round with mike fucking tyson."

            yeah no shit, sherlock.

            it wasn't like i couldn't fucking feel it.

            i sighed again, feeling annoyed.

            i could still remember the feel of my dear old father's steep-capped boot as it drove into my ribcage over and over and over last night. i could still remember all the vile insults he threw my way, but at this point i was used to them. all of them.

            my side burned and i felt angry. so angry, because she let him do that to us again. she promised us, she'd would protect us and she failed.

            he was so angry and i refused to curl up into a ball like some wounded animal. i refused to bend under his will, like my mother would. i refused to let shannon, tadgh, ollie, and little sean see me cower under the likes of him.

            i wanted to hard to leave and never come back. like darren had, that right-winged bastard. i knew one day i was going to die in that house, and sometimes i didn't mind having that thought. dying felt like a privilege to me at this point. something i so badly wanted, but couldn't have.

            i shrugged, "i got it fighting with ollie again."

            "you're going to have try to try better than that, lynch." podge said. "you're telling me that your little brother did that?"

            i internally hissed. shit, he was right. that was the stupidest answer i'd ever come up with. seriously, i needed to be checked out for that one.

            "who are you, my mother," i snapped, bristling. "fuck off with your annoying questions, ya spanner."

            podge snorted and before I could fully comprehend what the fucker was doing, he walked up to me, grasped the back of my uniform and lifted it down. his face paled as he saw the bruises. shit, i was royally fucked.

            "jesus fucking Christ, joe, your entire fucking neck is black and blue."

            awe, thank you so much for pointing that out, captain obvious.

            "whatever," i muttered again. pushing podge away slightly and standing up.

            hearing tony's obnoxious bell ring, lightly i sighed once more. i needed to stop doing that. i packed up the rest of the tools in the toolbox, set it down and started my way towards the front completely ignoring podge who was still in the back. 

            the minute i make my way to the front, i spy tony speaking to someone. i can't hear what they're saying because their speaking to low.

            "ah, joey, son." tony spoke, gesturing me to come over. "remember when i told you one of the car manfuctors would be moving over this way?"

            nope. i wanted to say.

            i had no fucking clue, what the hell tony was talking about, so i nodded.

            "well, their daughter is here to pick up their car." tony laughed arching a brow, smiling harder than i'd ever seen him smile. he was so definitely trying to kiss ass.

            i face forwards and oh my fucking god.

            i spot a girl. who am i kidding she wasn't just a girl she was perfect.

            i focused entirely on the face looking up at me. brown skin, long curly black i'd never seen on any of the girls here before, big brown eyes, and soft pink lips. she was hands down the prettiest thing i'd ever seen in my entire sixteen years of life.

            she reminded me of one of those doe's i'd seen on tv.

            "joey, son." tony let out, nudging my side lightly. "this is lacie stillwater."

            my face quickly unturning as i remember the name. stillwater, like the one of the richest car manufacturers in the world. stillwater's auto's had been a big name since i started working for tony at his garage.

            shit.

━━━━ 「 ☕ 」₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
💌 ── LILY 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺 .ᐟ
um..so i dont really know
what i was doing with this
one, but its okay 😭
i dont like this at all,
and i'm probably gonna
rewrite this!

salior song.