𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

word count: 1746 words

━━━━

"HEY SO WHAT DID my hag say to you in that room, you've been acting weird ever since we left the damn place?" katsuki asked, looking at you quizzically as you opened the apartment door, letting him in first

you picked at the already raw skin around your fingers as you walked in after him and closed the door, instead of answering his question you had made your way to the kitchen, taking out two mugs and boiling water for tea.

your thoughts were going mad, didn't know if you should tell him what you and his mother spoke about or not, if you did surely he'd be upset with you, but if you didnt he'd be even more upset with you.

it felt as if your mind were battling with you, one part weighing the pros and cons of the situation you were put in, the other telling you to just stop being a pussy and tell him because the worst that could happen is that he would stop talking to you.

that was bad too, it would be awkward at the hospital seeing as the two of you roughly had another two and a half months together there. maybe you should just avoid him first, that way you won't have to talk about it.

"hey sweetness, waters done boiling," katsuki said from behind you, patting you on the shoulder as he took the kettle off of the stove to pour water into the mugs.

thereafter he threw a tea bag into each mug and handed you one after putting your designated amount of sugar in it for you. you thanked him softly and took a sip of the tea, it somewhat relaxed you.

"so, you wanna tell me what's going on with you or am i gonna have to go to my hag?" he asked and you hummed

you took another sip of tea before looking at the blonde and answering his question; "it's nothing for you to worry about, just simple girl talk" you explained

in response to this, katsuki scoffed and leaned against the kitchen island, looking you dead in the eye with a look that screamed 'bullshit'

"now, i know i'm no expert at girl talk or whatever the fuck, but if that were just silly little girl talk, it wouldn't have you all deep in thought like you are right now" he said

you sighed and told him to drop it, which he did, not wanting to bother you more than you already were. after that the two of you fell into a comfortable silence, though that was shortly broken by the sound of your front door opening and closing, a soft sigh followed shortly after, along with what sounded like shoes hitting the floor.

this made you nervous, and what made you even more nervous was the sound of your mothers voice calling out your name. you and katsuki both froze like a couple of deers caught in headlights when her footsteps neared the two of you

then suddenly, you and your blonde companion were met with the sight of your mother, halted in the entrance of the kitchen with a look on her face that could only be described as outrage.