Deal with it

Narrator pov

The 5 girls walked in school and walked pass jeonghun and his friend beating up this kid on the floor. He was getting beat up to death at this point. Blood was dripping down his nose and jeonghun already had blood on his fists.

"jeonghun, when are you going to give the poor kid a break?" the school president asked him.

"when he learns his lesson, the more he talks shit the more he's dead." Jeonghun replied to minji. Minji felt bad for the kid on the floor but she really never knew why him and his friends would do that to the kid.

"jihye and haerin, get that kid to the nurses office. Hanni and hyein go to class and stall for us." Minji ordered the 4 girls.

"and what about you??" the younger girl asked the older girl.

"I'll be having a talk with jeonghun." Minji reasoned.

"you can't always be the one to be with him, you should be the one stalling. you're school prez." Hanni complained. Minji would always order them to do these stuff everyday.

"too bad hanni, go stall." Minji told the girl. Jeonghun rolled his eyes are minji. Minji turned around and let his friends go to class, she pulled jeonghuns ear and dragged him to her office.

"ow ow let go of my ear!" jeonghun said trying to get minji to let go.

"shut up or you'll face more consequences" Minji would always boss jeonghun around like this since they were kids. Minji isn't older than him but she acts more mature than him. They eventually made it to minjis office.

-JEONGHUN POV-
I sat down in the chair watching her sit down across from me. My ear was sore I felt like it was ripping off.

"now actually tell me yang, why do you beat that specific kid up?" President asked. She's always up my business. Like we get you're school prez, she's younger than me by a month.

"because, he talks shit about you guys?" I said the last part quietly.

"huh?" I guess she's deaf.

"what else am I supposed to do? let him go on and keep talking that shit?" I reasoned. She was just staring at me. Is she even alive?

"no- who are they talking shit about??" I sighed and looked away from her.

"you guys." I quietly mumbled.

"who?" God she's deaf, I didn't even say it that quiet.

"YOU GUYS!" I yelled out, she was getting me frustrated. All she did was stare at me shocked.

"y- w- like yang jeonghun- is standing up for me and the girls?" she scoffed. I rolled my eyes at her

"it isn't that serious, plus he talks shit about me and my brothers. It's not only about you guys." I tried covering myself up. I mean I have to admit, they're all pretty but one of the five catches my eye everyday.

"okay, I understand you're like those protective flirty types, but when have you ever stood up for us?" Is she really going to keep asking? I grabbed my bag and stood up.

"I'll stop and I'll only beat him up for fun if I have to" I told her walking out. 

"no- I'm just surprised because you aren't the type to do that" She giggled softly.

"well then deal with it minji." I opened her door and she grabbed my wrist. I looked down to see her eyes staring into mine.

"I need to treat your cuts first." She touched the cut on my face with her finger.