~Chapter 1: Meeting~

"What's taking so long! It's been three whole minutes!" The man in the black hoodie yelled.

He had been here blabbering for a while over his order. Though his face was covered by his hood and mask I could still tell how angry he was from his very prominent eyebrows.

"Listen sir, I'm just trying to do my job." I say bluntly, giving him a dead look as I stared into his eyes."And your job here is to serve me. Now where is my coffee?" He grunted, slamming his hand on the counter.

I turned over to Emma who was the only other one working the evening shift with me, she rolled her eyes. I gave her the look of "I know" before turning back around to face the man.

"Look sir, we are working as fast as we can today. So sorry if our two person speed is not to your standards." I finish my sentence in a harsh manner talking through clenched teeth.

He rolled his eyes and took a step back, fixing his mask a bit by pulling it up. "Just hurry up."

"Can I have your name please?" I ask tapping on my screen.

He seemed to hesitate at the question looking left then right before finally clearing his throat.

"Sir?"

"What?! Why would you need my name for! Just give me my coffee so I can go."

"I need to be able to call you when it's done." I was really starting to get fed up with this man. I was clearly on his nerves and him on mine.

"Jungkook," he said in almost a whisper.

I gave him a blank look while continually blinking my eyes. "Mhm" I tap his name into the screen.

"What's so funny about my name?" he asked, annoyed, his eyebrows slightly crossed as I gave him a blank look.

"Cash or card today?"

He pulled a card from his pocket and gave it to me. "Here, is your card reader working or is that slow too?" He frowned looking into my eyes as he finished his sentence.

I glared at him and pushed the reader closer to him. "Just tap it here."

He tapped the card on the reader semi aggressively before saying something that finally made me pop with anger.

"What's taking so long? Hurry up." He was still frowning as he put away his card.

I clenched his receipt in my hands tightly before slowly turning around with an irritated look on my face. "As I mentioned before Mr. Jungkook, Emma and I are the only ones working here this evening. Now! If you would just please calm down and let us do our jobs at our own pace we'd highly appreciate it." I managed to give him a fake smile while my eye was twitching.

He looked at her and glared, putting his arms on the counter. "Your pace? Excuse me, this coffee shop is a service oriented job and if I'm here it's because I'm paying for service that I'm clearly not receiving!" he shouted.

Emma whipped around, her cheeks flushed. She walked forward, pushing me back with her careful grip on my shoulder and glared at him. "Shut the bloody hell up, and learn some patience!" She pushed his coffee into his chest, splattering his hoodie with the drink. "You're welcome."

He was furious, his face (from what I could see of it) was beat red with anger. "I'm never coming to this shop ever again!" He said before stomping out of the shop.

All of a sudden everyone that was in line started to clap, hoot, and holler, glad to see him gone as well.

Me and Emma walked in front of the counter, held hands, and bowed. I giggled as I went back to the register.