窝呃严伟西安德塔 第15集: 她比我的命更重要

《She is More Important Than My Life》
~ Shen Man Ning was locked in the back of the car and the truck drove up the seaside bridge. Shen Man Ning kept asking for help, but the little driver who delivered the product was interrupted by the music and didn't hear her voice and because of the sudden phone call, there was an accident. The truck was hit by a series of cars on the seaside bridge, the rear door was knocked open and Shen Man Ning in the car was thrown out of the bridge.

At the critical moment, Yan Xing Cheng arrived in time. But it was still a step late and Shen Man Ning fell into the sea. Yan Xing Cheng was thrown into the deep sea because he was a child and had a heavy deep water phobia, but he jumped down regardless of danger for the sake of his beloved. Yan Xing Cheng saved Shen Man Ning and he was also injured. The two are in the same hospital, but they haven't met for a long time. Yan Xing Cheng cruelly told Shen Man Ning that he didn't appear and that he was about to get engaged to Tang Lin. The sad Shen Man Ning put away his thoughts. But unexpectedly, just as Yan Xing Cheng was engaged to Tang Lin, Shen Man Ning found the ring Yan Xing Cheng had been wearing in his dry laundry.