窝呃严伟西安德塔 第23集: 两次车祸的真相

《The Truth About Two Car Accidents》
~ Yan Xing cheered up and looked for all the clues to the truth. Shen's father, Shen Hong Liang, took the initiative to come to the door and told them a secret they had never discovered before. Back then, Yan Xing Cheng's parents had two car accidents. Someone arranged for two trucks to be behind Shen's father's car, with the intention of blaming Shen's father and the transportation company for the accident. It was only then that Shen Man Ning remembered that he had two car accidents with Zhuang Xin Yan.

After the man in black kidnapped her, someone also blamed the man in black for the car accident. Yan Xing Cheng finally found the person who had been hiding behind his back and doing the tricks, so he led his companions back to the Blue Ocean Group. First, he took down the shareholders vigorously and then directly faced Zhuang Jia Kai and his assistant Da Yang. Yan Xing Cheng produced a lot of evidence, pointing out that Zhuang Jia Kai once intended to kidnap Zhuang Xin Yan, but Shen Man Ning was tied up by mistake and in order to find his mother's private seal, he threw smoke cakes into the CEO's office, stole medical records and followed her, hurt Shen Man Ning. Da Yang was captured by Yuan Shuai on the spot and Zhuang Jia Kai fled back to the Zhuang family angrily and asked his mother Zhuang Cai Xuan for help.