Style (Smutt

Style. The party.

For some reason, the girls invited Stan, Kyle, Craig, Tweek, Clyde, and Tolkien to an 'all girls' sleepover. They find themselves playing truth or dare. Kyle and Stan were playing truth or dare. Kyle knew how this worked. He knew the girls would make them do crazy things, like kissing each other or something. Kyle smirked, he'd done worse things. But Stan's expression remained neutral, he was ready but he wasn't smiling so it was anyone's game. The girls all giggled, "Kiss kyle!!" They said after Stan said dare. It was the perfect way to get the boys into a situation they couldn't back out of. Kyle was feeling a little too..not nervous..? At the thought of kissing Stan, he was smiling. Stan was still neutral, not seeming to feel any particular way. That was when the girls came up with their next dare, 7 minutes in heaven, Stan and Kyle, in a closet, 7 minutes. The girls all laughed, it was perfect. They were going to get the boys into a small, enclosed space, where they couldn't back out. Kyle started acting a little nervous, he didn't want to do this but he felt like he had no choice. Stan still didn't seem to be worried, but the girls started pushing them towards the closet, the others were laughing. Kyle tried to pull back but was pushed forward. "S-so...no feelings..?" Kyle says, stammering, knowing he likes the idea of making out with stan. The two of them were in the closet now, the girls had gone away and the door was closed. Kyle couldn't believe how quick this had happened. Stan still seemed to be staying distant, Kyle wondered just what he was thinking. The boys had no choice but to stay close because of the space. Kyle was feeling a little nervous, he felt his heart beat faster. "I can't make no promises'' He says, in a 'i don't care' tone but Kyle could see the undertone of excitement on his face. Stan grabs Kyle by the waist and kisses his neck softly. Kyle was taken aback by this, he hadn't really expected Stan to be the first to act. Kyle was surprised but he also felt himself relaxing and his heart beat slowed. Kyle let himself enjoy the moment, he felt Stan's body pressed against him. Kyle wraps his arms around Stan's waist, Stan moving his hands to Kyle's neck ""P-please..~" Stan moans softly as Kyle grabs the back of Stan's thigh, putting Stan's leg around his hips. "Please what?~" Kyle says, just trying to get a moan to escape from Stan's soft lips. Kyle unbuckles Stan's belt, Stan slowly helps Kyle undress him, just as Stan's pants are off he takes Stan's pants off, along with his boxers "C-can i..?" Stan stammers, getting on his knees in front of Kyle's erect member. Just as Stan slides his dick into his warm mouth, getting a moan out of Kyle, the door swings open. "What the fuck guys! It's been way longer than 7 minutes!" Tolkien says, holding Clyde's hand, his other on the door knob. Stan and Kyle quickly get dressed and scurry out the small, enclosed space. Tolkien and Clyde swap with Stan and Kyle. "Uhm..hey guys!" Kyle says in a high voice, holding Stan's hand. The two boys came out of the closet and everyone was waiting for them. Everyone was smiling but it soon turned into teasing, particularly from Craig and Tweek. They couldn't believe that Kyle and Stan had actually done it. Kyle blushed and tried to brush it off, but the laughter wouldn't be stopped. He felt his face getting hot, he didn't want to show how much it had affected him. Stan was still mostly ignoring the teasing. Bebe fake yawns and Wendy joins in. "Hey, i'm tired, when Tolkien and Clyde finish jerking eachother off then lets go to sleep, Ill get my bed, Bebe and Wendy together, Craig and Tweek, and obviously Stan and Kyle. Leaving Tolkien and Clyde. They probably wont come out for another hour. I have 4 Blowup mattress just for this. Let's get them up" Heidi says. We head upstairs, Heidi grabs 4 sheets, 4 blankets, and 8 pillows. "Ill make Tolkien and Clyde's bed, yall make yours." After a while the teasing began to get boring, and they all started making their beds for the night. The girls wanted to stay up and chat, while all the boys were tired and wanted to sleep. Except for Stan. Stan was still wide awake, even though it was getting late. The girls kept chatting and making noise, but they soon got bored and fell asleep. Stan was still awake though, and so was Kyle, but it was only because he was thinking about what had just happened.

**I kinda like this :) Should i add kenny and butters? Bunny?**