The weird message

"I want to fuck you." When Yoo Jung first received the text, she thought it was just a random harassment and deleted the text, then went to class as usual.

But the next day, she received another message: "I want to lick your pink and tender hole; I want to bite your pubic hair; I want to open your buds for you; I want to fuck your virgin hole."

Why is there such a perverted person?? She was a little angry and just deleted the text, thinking that it was just random harassment without knowing that she's the main target.

Until the third day, after coming out of the shower, her phone received the similar erotic message, "Baby, your breasts are so big and soft, I really want to lick and eat your tits."

This time Yoo Jung got really angry, and at the same time she received another message: "Didn't you just come out of the shower? Is it itchy underneath? Do you want your husband's big stick to poke and relieve you?"

Yoo Jung got scared. What happened? Isn't this just a random harassment? But why is it like she's the main target?

No....

Her roommate's laughter jolted her up. Is this one of those pranks by her roommates, right?

So she asked them, "Hey, girls, did you send me a message??"

Her roommates shook their heads, and one of them asked her with a smile, "What's the matter, Yoo Jung? Did someone confess to you?"

Yoo Jung also shook her head and said, "No, this is not a confession but harassment." Her roommates are not the kind of girls who would do this.

She frowned and typed, "Who are you?"

Instead of replying, the person on the other side sent her a photo. It's an intimate photo-a picture of a pink and tender vagina-and when she saw the picture, she froze. Isn't this her vagina??

Then another text message came: "Your soft pūssy is so beautiful, I want to lick it, I want to fück it."

Yoo Jung's face became pale, and her body started shivering. What is happening?

In the past nineteen years of her life, she's been clean; she never even got a boyfriend, nor has she ever taken a photo of herself and sent it to anyone. Why does this person have a photo of herself??

Seeing that something seemed to be wrong with her, one of her roommates came and asked if she was suffering from hypoglycemia again.

But she shook her head and sat back on her bed.

Wait......

Low blood sugar??

Speaking of which, she remembered that she suffered from hyplogycemia a month ago on the way to the class. Song Kang, a senior student, found her fainting and sent her to the infirmary.

Could it be that time??

Could it be Song Kang?

But when she thought of Song Kang's handsome and gentle appearance, she shook her head and immediately eliminated the idea.

It cannot be Song Kang.

At that time, when she knew that Song Kang had saved her, she went and thanked him, but he just smiled and treated her with no difference from treating others, not showing any interest in her.

And he also declined her invitation for dinner.

It was only later that she learned that Song Kang has a girlfriend, although they are in different schools and have a stable relationship. He is always good at keeping his distance from the opposite sex.

No wonder he refused her invitation. To say she is not disappointed would be a lie. Song Kang's appearance and temper make him admired by everyone. She and Song Kang have such a hero-saving beauty scenario. But once she learns that he has a girlfriend, she decides to correct her way of thinking and give up on her short lived and non-existence love story.

In short, it can't be Song Kang. But who could it be?

According to him, he was in a hurry, so he just sent her to the infirmary and immediately left. In other words, it may have been other people who were in the infirmary and took a photo of her.

Who on earth is it??

She was not sent another message after that, and after tossing and turning for a long time, she fell asleep.

But as she was sleeping, she suddenly felt something was wrong.

It's her lower body.

Why does her lower body seem wet??

"Hmm...."

"Awake??" she heard a deep voice, a bit like Song Kang but without his usual gentle tone.

It's arrogant and domineering.

So who the hell is this??

And what is going on??

What is happening?? Why are her eyes covered in black cloth at the same time her hands and feet are tied up?? Isn't she in the school dormitory??

"My baby is really soft and sweet." As he said it, a thick tongue licked her flower hole.

"Hmm..." Yoo Jung unconsciously murmured and began to struggle. "Who are you?"

_________________________________________________

please do comment if you want part 2, thank you!