Sypnosis & Introduction

The first planting master in the empire
帝國第一種植大師

#xbanxia.com
Chapters: 224

Song Mianmian traveled to an interstellar era where radiation was everywhere, mutant beasts were rampant, food production was extremely low, and the environment was extremely harsh.
Powerful contract beasts, crazy plant elves, and densely populated base cities are the main theme of this world.
But her contracted beast is not just a fluffy little kitten that can fall down when poked. Even the plant elf is a timid crybaby.
Fortunately, as a high-level wood-type superpower in the apocalypse, Song Mianmian still has the ability to protect herself.
The yellow sand in the sky radiated the wasteland, turning it into green wheat fields.
Golden grain filled the warehouse.
Song Mianmian built a new city full of vitality with his own hands!
Her city has become a paradise on earth that everyone wants to come to! !
Song Mianmian: It’s just that my cat is a little too clingy and always wants to kiss me.
Little black cat:...
When
Feng Zeyan woke up, he suddenly found that he had turned into a short black cat. It was soft and could fall over at a touch. It even became a contract beast with a girl.
Only when the girl kisses him can he return to his own body from this short cat body, but when he sleeps he will turn into a little milk cat again.
Therefore, Feng Zeyan, the city lord of the first interstellar city who was all-powerful, covering the sky with one hand and making countless people fearful, had an unspeakable trouble.
Woman, I'll turn my belly over and show it to you...
Come and kiss me!
PS: Farming stories + infrastructure management flow + sweet pet stories
Content tags: time travel, farming stories, interstellar, sweet text
search keywords: Protagonist: Song Mianmian, Feng Zeyan┃ Supporting roles: New book has been opened: [Female supporting character She is rich and rich Appearance (quickly wear)] Pre-collection: [Can I really understand cats talking? ┃ Others: Note: The male protagonist of this article is the lord of a city in the inheritance system. He is a tsundere character who is obsessed with face and likes to be irritable at all times. I have written about too many domineering male protagonists, and I want to change my feelings hahahahaha.
One-sentence introduction: A refreshing article about farming, building a city, and running a city.
The purpose of this article is to farm easily.