❤️ 26 ❤️

Third person pov

"I love you" the figure said while handing the bouquet to the omega.

"Taemin?" Jimin looked at him with wide eyes, he didn't expect this from him. Taemin is one of his close friend and not more than that.

"Jimin I love you, please accept me. I know i took so much time to confess my love for you and I'm sorry for it. Please accept me jimin. I love you so much" taemin said still stretching his hand towards jimin who didn't make any move to get the bouquet.

"Taemin, please stand up, first" jimin said and taemin stood up,

" Taemin I can't accept you, I'm sorry" jimin stated looking down breaking taemin's heart into million of pieces.

"W-why"

"Because he is already married" a dark deep dominant voice said. They turned back and saw jungkook who is walking towards them furiously, his aura is screaming dangerous.

"W-what he is married?"

"Yes!" Jungkook said and pulled jimin closer by his waist and continued,

"And I'm his husband!" Jungkook said smirking at the alpha who is looking at them with socker eyes.

"Jimin?" Taemin looked at jimin who looked down immediately and nodded slowly.

"But you didn't tell me a-anything?"

"Why?, Is there any rule that we should infrom you beforehand huh?" Jungkook asked coldly.

"It's enough jungkook!," jimin suddenly said and slapped his hand away from his waist before turning towards taemin who is looking completely broken.

"Taemin sorry, my mom tried to invite you but we got to know that you went to abroad for higher studies, so we couldn't contact you. I'm really sorry for it and I can't accept your love  because I always saw you as my friend only and not more than that. I'm sorry" jimin said and left the place.

"You heard him right?, He isn't available because he is already taken. So why don't you go and look for a another omega?" Jungkook said sarcastically and taemin walked away without talking anything. Jungkook stood there and realised what he just done, he don't know why but when he saw taemin proposing jimin he can't control himself, his wolf clawed against his chest to get freed and shred the alpha into pieces who dared to propose their omeg but why his wolf is reacting like this when he doesn't even like the omega? Maybe because he matted that omega (* here mating means the marking the omega*) so the mating bond making his alpha to react like this right?.

Jungkook went back to the venue and saw jimin sitting alone in one of the chair not looking particularly at anything. He sighed and went somewhere.

When jimin is sitting silently his phone ringed, he took it out and saw the caller id it's none other than his mother. He attended the call.

"Hello mom?"

"J-jimin aaah,, aahh.." jimin got panicked when he heard the cries of his mother.

"Mom! What happened, why are you crying?"

"J-jimin l-leo l-leo aahh.."  jimin's heart raised on hearing leora's name.

"Mom! What happened to Leo. TELL ME MOM!" Jimin yelled. Some sort of fear started to engulf him.

"Leora s-she met with an accident" jimin's whole world stopped, he frozed in the spot. He choked on a sob and mustered up and asked.

"W-hat are you t-telling mom, h-how w-when? Now wh-where are you?" He asked, tears rolled down in his cheeks.

"I'm in the xxx hospital, d-doctor is s-saying s-she is very c-critical aahh!and lost many blood, We i-immediately need AB negative blood group, it's very rare. I've asked everyone here, the doctor is also saying its rare blood group and there is n-no stock in their b-blood bank. I'm scared j-jimin, they are saying they need the blood group within 30 mins i-if not the situation will g-get out of th-their hands. Please you try it somewhere soon and come to h-hospital"