Unspoken Truth

Narrator pov

Minji called jeonghun but no one was answering, the more she called the more she was worried.

"Minji, your friends are here!" Mrs. Kim yelled from downstairs. Minji went downstairs and greeted her friends. She walked back upstairs and straight back to her phone.

"no more special greeting?" Hanni asked which she found strange.

"sorry.. I'm trying to figure something out.." Minji replied calling jeonghun.

"you seem stressed, are you okay?" hanni was the only one paying attention to minji. The other girls were busy talking.

"yea-yeah I'm alright." Minji tried to hide her being stressed but with Hanni around, it's impossible.

"really what is it?" Hanni was getting more and more worried about minji.

"I was walking home and... I think I saw jeonghun getting beat up." Minji kept dialing jeonghuns number but still no answer.

"It could be a misunderstanding, maybe it wasn't jeonghun and you're just overthinking." Minji sighed thinking Hanni was right..

The girls had a sleepover and they all fell asleep. Minji was still awake and checked her phone if she had any notifications.

"minji.. you need to sleep, you'll see jeonghun in the morning" Hanni said in her sleepy voice.

"I'm trying to.." Minji sighed covering herself with the blanket. She eventually fell asleep.

-KIM MINJI POV-
I woke up to the sun beaming on my face and seeing the girls ready for school. I got up and grabbed my clothes. After we finished getting ready we walked to school.

"oh shit.. I forgot something I'll catch up to you guys." I told the girls running back home. I walked back home and grabbed another extra uniform for jeonghun again. I shoved it in my bag and walked back to school. I walked pass the same house from last night and saw 3 boys walking out and a female adult holding their ears.

"you 3 better not be dipshits again. Specifically you yang jeonghun, if I get another call from that dipshit's parents again, oh you're dead." She scolded them pushing them out.

I minded my own business and walked away.. slowly. I heard them talk to each other.

"god, do you always have to cause trouble hun!?" Jungwon yelled out.

"I don't give a fuck jungwon, be fucking grateful I protect you 2. You 2 won't protect yourselves because you are fucking wimps." Jeonghun scolded back at them. I was trying not to jump in their conversation but damn they're getting on my nerves.

"no one asked for your help! You're the reason mom drinks like this, dad died last year and goddamn do you have to be a fucking rebel!?" jeongin reasoned. All I heard was a punch. I turned around and saw jeonghun on the floor.

"oh shit," I mumbled under my breathe.

"jeo-jeonghun!?" Once he saw me fear grew in his face.

"who is this little doll?" Jungwon asked smirking.

"is this your girlfriend jeong?" He asked again.

"get the fuck away from her jungwon." He warned him. I was kinda scared so I walked away slowly. Jeongin and jungwon got closer to me and started nudging my shoulder.

"get your fucking hands away from me.." 

"oh look, she can talk!" Jeongin scoffed. Before I could say anything jeonghun just knocked him out.