swim

Swimming with you

You woke up to Matt kissing your neck. "Hi" you say in a sleepy voice. He realized that you were awake and stopped kissing your neck. "Hey" he says in a raspy voice. "What are you doing up? It's 2am" you say while playing with his hair. "Wanna go for a swim?" He says with a smirk. "So that's what you woke me up for, because you want to go swimming?" You say while siting up. "Well why else? Let's go" he says while getting out of bed.

Matt puts on his Swim shorts and you put on your bikini. You bring a shirt and shorts for after and so does Matt.
You aren't worried about it being cold since it's the middle of July.
You and Matt get down to the beach, the moon is shining on to the water making your view beautiful.
[Play lost- frank Ocean]
Matt throws his towel on the beach and runs in to the water. "Are you coming?!" He yells while gesturing you to come in to the water. You drop your towel beside Matt's and run in to the water. You splash matt and he splashes you back.
You both are laughing and haveing fun.
You both start play fighting and you jump on top of him. His feet can touch the ground so your not worried of drowning him.  You wrap your lags around his waist and your arms around his neck. You look in to his beautiful blue eyes and he looks in yours. "I really fucking love you" you say "I love you more" he says with a smirk. Matt has his hands on your thighs, he tightens his grip and pulls you in to his embrace. You both start making out, one hand on his neck and the other playing with his wet hair. He suddenly drops you in to the water, You let out a scream. Matt starts dying laughing. You get out of the water and push him. He falls but pulls you down with him. You both are under water just looking at each other. You both finally come up for air and Matt asks "you wanna go back to our room?" With the biggest smirk you've ever seen on his face. You knew you were in for a treat so you obviously said yes. You both are walking back holding hands and talking.
You and Matt finally get back to your room. Right when the door closes behind you, Matt looks right at your pussy. You take off the shorts you just put on leaving your pussy exposed. Matt walks up to you and grabs you, sending shock waves down your stomach to your pussy. You need him so bad right now, you need him inside you.. deep inside you. He grabs your thighs and pulls you up, you jump on to him and start making out. His tongue down your throat, your practically dripping at this point. You reach for his shorts whilst kissing him. You find them and try to pull them down but matt stops you. "Not yet sweetheart" he says while putting you on the bed. He spreads you apart and gets in between your lags. You grip the sheets as he puts his tongue on your wet pussy. He starts eating you out, his tongue practically touching the inside of you. You arch your back because it's feels so good. You look down to find his head, you start pulling on his hair, he stops and looks up at you and smirks "you taste so good" he takes one last lick of your wet pussy before getting up and taking off his pants, your looking at him knowing what's coming next. The part you've been waiting for. He puts on a condom before getting on the bed. He grabs your hips and puts you on top of him. You both are on the bed, your kissing his neck and touching him. He gives you that look then puts you on the bottom. His silver necklace dangling from his neck. He puts his hard cock in to your now throbing pussy. It's hurts from how big he is. You let out a loud moan and arch your back. Your gripping the sheets harder and harder every time he thrusts in to you. You can feel him getting further in to you. Your already in enough pain but you want more. "Choke me" you say to Matt. He puts his cold hand on your neck, rapping his fingers around your throat tightly. He puts the perfect amount of pressure where you can barley breath it's just perfect. Your so close to asking him to tye your wrists down but you resist the urge for now. His penis is about to touch your core. It finally does and you try to let out a moan but Matt's hand on your throat isn't letting you. Your suffering from the best pain ever. Matt's just so perfect at it, he knows exactly what to do. How to pleasure you in the exact right way.
You reach your climax and arch your back hard and start gripping the sheets, your eyes rolling to the back of your head. He going faster and faster, the beds starts to shake and make noise. Your letting out small moans even though you want to let out loud ones. Matt's sucking on your neck leaving hickeys in the shape of an M on you. Matt's making sure everyone knows your his.
Your so in love with him. You somehow want more of him even though he's so deep inside you its making you want to let out a loud blood curtailing scream. He's thrusting in to you even further. Matt's enjoying this so much. He let's out little groans time to time which makes you want to shove your tongue down his throat. You manage to grab the hand that's choking you and move it off of your neck so you can kiss him. Your rap one of your hands around his neck and force him closer to you. You start aggressively making out with him as he's still inside you. Every breath that you let out a moan escapes your mouth. Matt's cupping your breast with one hand and gripping tight on to your thigh making it lift up, spreading your pussy further apart, making his cock go further In to you. You can feel the condom get filled up with cum. That makes you feel so good, your eyes roll back and your pussy is throbing. Matt looks down at you knowing he's done good. You both are panting hard. Matt lays down beside you but still inside you. You look at him "you know you make me the happiest girl alive right?" "You know you make me the happiest boy alive right?" You get closer to him and get in to his embrace. His defined warm embrace. He pulls out of you which makes you upset but he had to sooner or later. You lay your head on his chest. Playing with his hair and just admiring him and his perfect futures and he's doing the same with you. Matt has a perfect face, perfect body just perfect everything. Sometimes you don't think he loves you as much as you love him but then you remember how hard he fucks you.