A Growl In the Night 1

Description:

A new job, a new home on a new planet. Rachel's bright future comes to a screeching halt on the very first night of her new life. Stalked, hunted, cornered. Trapped by a stalker, a Breeder.

Like a moth to the flame, Rachel is betrayed by her very biology. Her own senses used to turn her into a willing receptacle for the Breeder's desires.

Rachel traveled to this world for a new future. Instead she was given a new destiny. One she'd always longed for, yet never dared to tread.

Content Warning

Futanari on Female, Hypnosis, Impregnation, Mind Break, Lactation.

Start:

"P-please... let me... let me go..." Rachel whimpered, her heart pounding in her ears as she stared up at the imposing form above her. "I'm... I'm not supposed to be here..." she whimpered again her body growing hotter, her face getting brighter.

She'd run down a side alley hoping to hide in the poorly lit alleyway. Only for it to follow her. Seek her out despite the darkness. Now she was trapped. "And yet... here you are..." The tall woman said standing before Rachel. Her big muscular arm beside Rachel's head, letting her lean down to Rachel's level and cutting off her escape. Back lit by a light, hide much of the woman's looks, but Rachel didn't need to see her in full light to know what she looked like.

Rachel looked away as the woman drew closer, trying to hide how flushed she was. "P-please..." Rachel tried again. Holding her hands to her chest, trying to focus on anything else. Anything but the beautiful strong woman so close she could feel how hot she was.

"Look at me, slut." The Woman grinned. "I need to lay my eggs. And your womb will do just fine."

Rachel shuddered, her heart skipping a beat. She knew she shouldn't, but like a moth to the flame she couldn't deny what she felt. She couldn't deny the compulsion engrained in her. Swallowing, she obeyed, turning to the woman.

Taller than her by more than a head, the Woman was hunched down looking at Rachel. Not daring to look up, to see those dominating eyes, Rachel looked ahead. At those large glorious boobs hanging in front of her face. Plump and glorious, the hard nipples dripping with milk making Rachel's mouth water. Rachel stopped herself from being drawn into that valley of warm soft flesh. Thigh's pressing together, part of her knew that it was only a matter of time.

With a sighing moan, Rachel made herself look up. Passed a pair of lush red lips formed into a toothy grin. Up, to those piercing multi coloured eyes, filled with determination and lust. Partly hidden behind a long black fringe.

"There you go." The woman said licking her lips with a larger than normal tongue.

Rachel whimpered, like a deer before a tiger. She needed to run, but this creature, this gloriously beautiful and dominant woman, would simply run her down and catch her if she tried. Rachel's legs trembled, her heart hammering in her chest as she stared into those eyes. Those warm, inviting horny eyes.

That slowly began moving, whirling round and around. Colours mixing, separating, forming into a spiral. Dragging Rachel's vision deeper and deeper, until all she could see were those spiralling eyes. All she had to do was let go, just give in. It would be so easy. She was already trapped; the Woman was already ready to lay her eggs inside her. All she needed to do was nothing. Rachel's thighs pressed together just thinking about what was about to happen. What she was about to experience. She seen it before, masturbated to it before. Wanted to experience before. Her vision trembled for a moment as she sunk deeper into the eyes.

Yet no matter how much she wanted to just give in. She couldn't. It was against the law to do this. Moreover, she'd just got here, she couldn't though her new life away on the first night. "No..." Rachel dragged her mind back, tore her eyes from those spirals and looked away. Not that she couldn't still see them whenever she blinked, trying to drag her deeper. Not that it stopped the urge deep in her crotch, begging to give in.

The Woman laughed, light but deep. "My aren't you playing hard to get."

"I'm... this is a mistake. I'm not a Breedman." Rachel whispered. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see those tits bouncing as the Woman's laughter died down. Those milky tits splattering the side of Rachel's face. Warm and thick, she forced herself not to lick it off her face. "You're not supposed to target me..." she swallowed, her mind playing out what it would be like if she did give in. What would happen if she turned and drank the milk and gave the Woman what she wanted. Her thighs rubbed together as she panted slightly.

A strong firm hand gently grabbed Rachel's chin making her flinch and squeak. The Woman chuckled, turning Rachel to look at her. She was even closer now, their noses almost touching. Rachel was stared back, unable to look away, she could only watch in awe at the face before her.

"Oh, I can smell that you are human." The woman said sniffing. "I can also smell how horny you are." She grinned. "How much you need my eggs inside you..." The Woman breathed out, her hot wet breath washing over Rachel making her shiver.

"P-please..." Rachel breath the Woman's breath in, feeling the warmth fill her lungs sent sparks through her loins. "D-don't..." Rachel pleaded, yet her pussy was dripping down her thighs. "I don't want to be a Breedman..." She said trying to convince the Woman as much as herself.

"Oh really?" The Woman grinned her captivating eyes began again, spiralling faster and faster.

Rachel tried looking away, but she was moment to slow. Though she turned her head, her eyes were locked. "No..." she muttered turning back sinking into the eyes. A wave of relaxation washed over her. She could stare at them forever, entranced by how beautiful they were and wonderous they moved.

Suddenly Rachel snapped back to her senses, flinching, shaking her head. "W-what?" she blinked rapidly. She was still between a wall and the Woman, but she felt colder. Gasping she looked down, seeing her large tits on display, her nipples erect and dark. Her shirt on the ground in a neat pile next to them. Rachel blushed harder, looking away. She made to cover them, but when her arm moved, it instead grabbed breast and squeezed. Gasping, she looked down at her traitorous hand as it squeezed and pulled her boob. "W-what?" she tried moving it, but she would let go. "No stop!" she pleaded, trying to grab her arm and pull it off. But once again her hand betrayed her grabbing her other breast to squeeze and play with it. Pinching her hard nipple between thumb and index finger, pulling he hard before letting go. Only so grab her self again.

"No... stop it..." she moaned, struggling against her own arms. All the attention was making her tits hotter, her nipples tingle. "I said stop!" she pulled her arms away, but her hands wouldn't relent. Desperation over took her, she needed to stop before. "No!" She gasped, feeling that bloom of pleasurable heat deep within. Radiating throughout her chest, ending in her teats. "No..." she moaned feeling her tits beginning to fill with milk. "Fuck..." she sighed as her hands finally fell away.

The warmth in her chest felt good against the cold night air. Not that it made her situation any better. The Woman's chuckle turned into laughing as she throw her head back. Her laughter filled the alleyway making Rachel shrink even more. After a moment the Woman returned to loom over her. "Did you enjoy that?" she grinned. "Cause I did."

Rachel turned away trying to not let it show making the Woman chuckle again.

"Oh your quickly becoming my favourite!" the Woman licked her lips. "After everything your still denying your true nature." 

....

End:

If You've made it this far, then perhaps you'd like to read the remaining 7 pages and over 3000 words of, A Growl in the Night 1.

Check it out on Amazon by clicking the Link Down Below.

Or if you'd prefer, A Growl in the Night 1. Is also up on Smashwords.com under the same name.