expelled

Narrator pov

Minji and jeonghun haven't spoke for about a week since that day. They're trying to get over each other but seeing her everyday is impossible.

The girls walked past jeonghun and his brother fighting each other again.

"I want to fucking murder you everyday!!!" Jungwon yelled while throwing a punch at jeonghun.

"then do it jungwon, I'm not stopping you!" jeonghun laughed out.

"I will one day hyung." Jungwon said throwing his last punch.

-YANG JEONGHUN POV-
I always let jungwon beat me up and let his anger out on me since I already stop mom from beating him up and she beats me up instead. Jungwon is the youngest but I don't let that be an advantage for him. Once I walked in the classroom I heard someone say;

"I know right! Yang family is such dipshits, they're only there because of their daddy's money." One of the jocks said. They always talk shit everyday so I was kinda over it.

I pulled him from his hair and stared straight into his eyes.

"we're what?" I asked him smirking.

"d-dipshits.." He said honestly. I let out a small chuckle and looked at his friends laughing.

"you're not going to help him?" I asked his friends.

"hell no! why should we?" one of them said. I shrugged and grabbed the other dudes hair.

"then... I guess you'll go down with him." I smirked. 

I ended up beating both of them since Minji and the other classmates had to pull us away. Minji grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to her office. She pushed me on the chair and grabbed the ointments from her drawer. It was pretty silent since we're still avoiding each other.

"just give me the ointments and the clothes. I'll do it myself." I sighed out. I did have some blood on my uniform but it was fine to me.

She grabbed the uniform and handed me the ointments and the uniform. I got up and walked out of the office.

-KIM MINJI POV-
I watched jeonghun leave the office as we were avoiding each other. I walked out my office and saw the principal talking to jeonghun. They looked serious and jeonghun only bowed.

"oh minji, please escort mr. yang out." The principal said to me.

"huh?"

"he's transferring schools, he's going to hanlim." I glanced at jeonghun trying not to laugh.

"sir, I think I can escort myself out thank you.." jeonghun said to him.

"ah, okay" Jeonghun bowed and the principal and left.

"why is he getting expelled..?"

"He's been causing trouble lately and got kids to the infirmary a lot."

"I-I could stop him sir.."

"minji you said that the past years, he's only stopped once." The principal walked away and I ran out to get jeonghun. 

I ran all the way to him I was already out of breathe.

"Jeonghun, I'm sorry I couldn't stop you from transferring schools- I-I'll try harder next time-!!" I held him by the wrist and he stared at me laughing.

"Minji it wasn't your fault, I did this on purpose." I looked up to him and questioned him.

"h-huh..?"

"I need to go to Hanlim. Someone that I need to be with is there.." Jeonghun replied.

"so-someone you need to meet?" He nodded at me and went his own way.

.

..

.

.

.

..