No Air

Day 1

"Can I ask you something?" I told Andrew.

"Anything," he answered.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"I would die for you. I would rescue you from a fire-breathing dragon. I would swim across any ocean to save you."

It was silent. I closed my eyes and pictured him swimming across the ocean. I knew he loved me.

"Ofcoarse I love you," he whispered to me.

"Pinky promise?" I asked.

"I cross my heart," he answered as he drew an invisible x across his chest.

"My mom was at it again," I told him, completely changing the entire subject. I knew he knew what I was talking about. My mom was a drug addict. I have a horrible vision in my head every time I try going to sleep. I'm not sure whether it actually happened or If it was a dream? I just remember this...

"You get back over here you little troll!" She was yelling at me. She rushed towards me and pulled my hair. I was dragged across the hard cement floor in an old dusty apartment. I tried running on my little feet to the door.

"Ahh! Plese let go of me! No, stop it!" I screamed with such a little voice.

"Shut up you!" She slapped me and threatened me that if I didn't shut up, she would throw me down the stairs.

Next, I found myself tumbling down the stairs. I landed on the bottom of the stairs. I saw this bearded man rush out the door. He lived in the downstairs appartment.

"Oh my..." said the man.

I saw my mom at the top of the staircase. She ran down and I noticed I had a red fluid all over my forehead. The nice man tried helping me up but I couldn't stand.

"She's fine Mr.Wilson. Its all okay. No w-worries. Ple-please don't report this. We can maybe...work out an arrangement?" said my mother.

Mr.Wilson stared right into my eyes.

"I will not report this. But that little girl," he said with such anger in his voice to my mother, "that little girl is your daughter. Not everyone gets to hold onto their child long enough. Before you know it..." He stopped his sentence and I saw tears in his eyes. Why was he the one crying?

"Its not my fault your daughter's dead. Its your's, Mr.Wilson." My mother told him. How could one be so horrible to say something like that to someone? Oh yeah, my mom would. I also remember later that day, waking up lying on the bed and I had a bloody cloth full of my blood being rushed against my head.

"Sh...sh...shh," said my mother, "Don't worry, this won't hurt."

I feel this burning sensation on my skin every time I have this dream or vision. I don't know what it is though. As if my mother were stinging me with a cigar. But I guess I may never know if this was real. Its such a clear image of what's going on when I'm having this "vision" or dream. Its just extremely odd. Why? Why would I have this in my head still to today? Why?

Day 2 I WANT IT BACK

Ever since I turned 15, Its as if my life... it just keeps throwing more and more trouble for me. Why is it that everyone gets a chance of life? Is it really a "gift of life"? The way I see it, is that life is more like a solid book thrown at you with very little life lessons in it. They expect you to read it and study it and learn it...and live it. Its like Its just a plan of some sort. For god. But what comes after life? I know there are many different beliefs in what happens after life or where you go after life. Want to know what I believe? I believe that when you die you are done with what ever it was your life mission was supposed to be. I believe that everyone is supposed to have one life goal. You are to achieve it, and then if you do, you are rewarded in the after life. But if failed, I don't know. If failed, I believe you just go into a deep, deep sleep. You just never wake up again.