𝟏𝟖

- s h i v i k a' s p o v -

"No, you guys play, I am out of this."

Atharv says while going through his phone while we others rolled our eyes at him. Yes, me too. Why is this man so obsessed with his phone? Since the time we came back home, he was either busy on calls or on his laptop or phone.

And now that we have decided to have a fun night at the garden, he is refusing it. God, why did you have to make him so boring yet so handsome? I mean I am not complimenting him but it's just so annoying at times.

"Oh c'mon you boring ass, join us!" Nikhil said, making me let out a chuckle which made all of the others look at me. He too did and passed a glare at nikhil. I gave an innocent look to them and again their attention turned towards him.

"devarji please, You have to." Sonali said while showing her puppy eyes at him while I noticed Jiju rolling his eye balls at them. He is obviously jealous right now because Sonali never does that with him. Showing her puppy eye face to him. She instead orders him around like she is his wife already.

I mean of course she is.

"Bhabhi, I don't like all these games. I better work." He again refuses to play while sonali faces me now. I frowned my eyes at her while she motioned them towards him trying to tell me something. 'What?' I eyed her. 'c'mon, convince your man!' She eyed me. 'wtf? He is not my man!' I again eyed her.

'Oh c'mon, one day he will be so, convince him she glared at me, making me sigh. I cannot win with her. I shook my head and looked at him before opening my mouth.

"Oh atharv please! It's fun time. Stop this work of yours please." Before I could say anything, of course this chipku had to interfere in between. Ugh, I wanna smash her head somewhere at times. She is so annoying.

I gritted my teeth while clutching onto my kurti while my eyes were burning her figure with the death glare of theirs. Atharv looked up and the first thing, his eyes met mine who were now at his figure after passing daggers at the girl beside him.

I looked away and gulped down the lump of sudden nervousness inside my throat. Did he see me glaring at her? No he didn't, right? "Ahh! Okay fine. Just one last game." He sighed and agreed. My eyes widened at him and I passed him a look of betrayal dramatically. Of Course he wasn't looking at me, that's why I did that.

Like the audacity of this man to refuse others but not her. God seriously? Now I am damn sure something is going on between them. If not then why would he agree to all the things she says? I felt a sudden 'pang' in my heart at the thought. Maybe the time she was not here, he was just attracted towards me? And now that she is here, he is again focusing on her?

My heart started beating fast at the thought. I tried to calm it down but it didn't calm down. Is what I am thinking true? What if I am just overthinking? And even if he has a special spot in his heart for her, then why am I being affected?