Healing Up

Y/N's POV: I was worried about Peppino going home, but I don't think it's necessary to say anything.

Peppino's POV: I knocked on the door in Y/N's home just to answer.

Y/N's POV: I answer the door, and what I saw in peppino were some cuts and scars all over his body.

Peppino's POV: "hey, sweetheart..."

Y/N's POV: "what happened to you...?"

Y/N's POV: "let me guess, did you survive the war?"

Peppino's POV: "well... Sorta! But anyway, I got hurt by someone...!"

Y/N's POV: I take peppino to the bedroom and tell him what's wrong.

Peppino's POV: I breathe deeply as Y/N Grabs my arm where the cuts, she always be gentle to me.

Y/N's POV: "show me where it hurts, peppino

Peppino's POV: "he was attacking me last time."

Y/N's POV: "let's not talk about it, okay...?"

Peppino's POV: I blushes at Y/N, but I started to think about healing Up my scars and cuts.

Peppino's POV: "can you grab the first-aid kit, please...?"

Y/N's POV: "sure!"

Y/N's POV: I grabbed the first-aid kit and grabs some cottonballs and bandages.

Y/N's POV: "hold still, okay?"

Peppino's POV: I took my shirt off as someone who has beating me up, as Y/N Grabs a cottonball on my scar in my thigh, i grunted in pain.

Y/N's POV: "Shhh... It's Okay..."

Peppino's POV: It feels like I'm going to cry, but she hugged me as I calm down.

Y/N's POV: I wrapped the bandages around his chest, and I finished healing him up, there's no blood under his chest.

A few moments later...

Y/N's POV: "are you okay, peppino?"

Peppino's POV: "yes, I'm doing okay..."

Y/N's POV: I kissed his cheek, after that, I lay down and listen to his heartbeat in his chest.

Peppino's POV: I closed my eyes as Y/N was laying on my chest.

Thanks For Reading!