𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 three

━━  NOT SO SCARY  ׂׂૢ་༘࿐PHASE THREE

━━  NOT SO SCARY ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
PHASE THREE . FLATTERED !

TIMESKIP
━━  🎧
weeks after

     " Y/N, THIS IS your new class in the Sumeru building," the guidance counselor stops in front of big double doors that reach the high ceiling. "i hope you will adapt well. if anything troubles you, please talk to the building leader—or officer... i think you'll know him at first glance."

"yes, ma'am," i mumble, loud enough for only her to hear and no one else. despite the empty hallway we're standing in, i can still hear people's echoing footsteps in the classrooms next to me. i don't know why i was here. i only got transferred here from the inazuma building to here because they determined me smart enough to go to an advanced class, which is usually in the Sumeru building, a building where smart people rot in their research and studies every day.

the guidance counselor knocks on one of the big, double doors 5 times. i listen and hear the shuffling of chairs and feet. the chatter that blossomed in the room dies down and eventually, the doors open.

i grab ahold of the personality that i hid and buried deep in my heart. my prideful strides boom throughout the room, and everyone's gaze instantly darts my way. my chin high, eyes up, shoulders relaxed, posture straight, exactly how a Raiden is expected to be. hushed whispers and little fearful taps and motions from the students fill my ears.

my steps halt when i reach the center, where rays of sunlight stab through a window and shine down on my form. i tightened the grip i had on my jaw to hold myself back from making any sort of expression. ignoring the sunlight that burns my pupils off, i stare up at the crowd.

something catches my attention. no, not something, someone.

it's that guy again, the guy with white hair. the one from a few weeks ago on my first day. this is weird. he's the last person i was expecting to see or wanted to see ever. his red eyes pierce through me, equally in shock as i am. i suck in a heavy breath and let out a deep sigh.

"take your seat, [name]."

and i did what was instructed. what a coincidence that my seat was right behind the guy i was wanting to avoid the most in the room.

 what a coincidence that my seat was right behind the guy i was wanting to avoid the most in the room