intro 👋

💞{ synopsis }💞

allie galiano, a perfect college student went out to walgreens, realizing she ran out of her favorite juice. while other college kids at that time of day on a friday would be out at parties, drinking and doing god knows what, she decided that would be her errand of the night.

but little did she know that her comfy outfit would get ruined, when picking up the juice it slipped from her arms and spilled everywhere. frantic she looks up only to be met with three boys who look around her age, and look identical to one another. one of them is laughing, one looks nervous and one immediately rushes towards her opening a bag of paper towels to help her clean up.

after that embarrassing encounter she leaves the store quickly, grabbing a new bottle of juice and thanking the boy who helped her clean up the mess. later her friend shoots her a text and she sees her face on the cover of a youtube video.

intrigued, she clicks on the video to see herself spilling the juice, she looks at the account only to be met with a huge surprise. the boys who recorded her have a hugeee fan base with millions of followers. and she is the star of one of their videos.

clueless on what to do, she dms one of them, not even sure which one it is, and asks them to take it down to save her from embarrassment.

when he says no, she is fathomed. it's a video of her after all and it is definitely not a good one! he says that the will make it up to her and ask if she wants to be in their next video. allie has to process what happens, but says yes eventually having no clue what she is getting herself into.

💞{ characters }💞

allie galiano 😇

➥ 19, taurus, overworked college student

❝ chris is an addict?!?!?❞

***

chris sturniolo🙀

➥20, leo, successful influencer, pepsi addict