HOW TO USE LUSTER DUST | KEMRY | HSJ INDUSTRIES

KEMRY specializes in the production of high-quality Luster dust. KEMRY is a leading manufacturer in the industry, providing a wide range of premium glitter powders to beautify creations. Decorate your desserts with KEMRY's Luster dust. Confectionaries on rolled fondant, cakes, fondant flowers, plaques, and lettering can add a beautiful finish to beautify your baking.

Here's a general guide on how to use luster dust on various baking elements:

Materials Needed:

Luster Dust from KEMRY (HSJ INDUSTRIES)

Small Clean Paint Brushes

Extract (such as lemon extract)

Small Bowls or Pallets

Paper Towels or Soft Brushes

Baked and Decorated Items

Steps:

1. Prepare Your Surface: Ensure that your baked items, such as cakes, fondant, gum paste, flowers, plaques, or lettering, are dehydrated and set.

2. Choose Luster Dust: Select the colour of luster dust from the KEMRY.

3. Prepare Luster Dust: In a small bowl or palette, add a small amount of different types of luster dust.

4. Add Liquid: Mix the luster dust with a few drops of clear extract. This creates a paint-like consistency.

5. Mix: Stir until the luster dust is fully dissolved, and you achieve a smooth, paintable consistency.

6. Apply the KEMRY's Luster Dust: Dip a small, clean paintbrush into the luster dust mixture.

7. Layering: Allow the first layer to dry completely before adding additional layers for a more intense shine.

8. Finishing Touches: Pay attention to details, such as edges, corners, or specific design elements, to enhance the overall appearance of your baked goods.

9. Drying Time: Allow the KEMRY's luster dust to dry completely.

10. Serve: Once the KEMRY"s luster dust is dry, you can display or serve your beautifully enhanced baking masterpieces.

Website - www.hsjind.com

#kemry #hsjindustries #cakedecoration #confectionery #lusterdust #sprinkles #sugarballs #bakery #rawmaterials #bakeries