Jealousy And ?

I had a day off today, so I thought to write this in my diary, I am Olivia. A therapist who has fallen for the most terrible yet the most gentle handsome beautiful person Ashto-

"Oh! Fuck! Wtf I am writing"
I tore apart my page while yelling at myself. Asking myself why I am thinking about him instead of taking a rest. Yesterday was a terrible day and I finally got a break from my work. It's not like I hate my work but I just needed a break from it. After finally throwing this useless piece of paper, I am gonna get ready and make my breakfast before that dumbass woke up and started asking for the food.

                      Olivia Watson,
A therapist, Age 26, Who runs a clinic with her best friend Emily.
She loves to read, romance and self-improvement books thinking she will find her ideal type of boyfriend and a better life after getting tired of trying to fix other people's mental health and realising that she has fallen for her childhood best friend Ashton.
    Looks like she is scared to ruin
their friendship.

    Looks like she is scared to ruin their friendship

                Olivia Watson

"heart only pumps
blood Not emotion"

I started making sandwiches for breakfast until a soft sleepy voice
whisper in my ears
"Good morning Olivia, what's for breakfast today?" Emily speaks in a low sleepy tone while rubbing her eyes
"Good morning, Go wash your face, Sandwiches are ready to eat," I say to Emily while making coffee for us

Emily nodded as she went to the bathroom to get ready while I placed the food on the table and opened my phone to see if I got any messages or not.

Olivia opened her Instagram hoping Ashton would message her, but guess not, No text from him. So she just watched his story, As soon as she viewed his story, she gasped as she saw another girl with him in a picture together.

The sound of the bathroom door opening. "Tada, How do I look Olivia?" Emily asks Olivia but then she notices Olivia is shocked while looking at her phone.

"Why are you so shocked by looking at your phone? Anyways do I look good?" Emily asks Olivia without caring much, focusing on her outfit.

"Look at this" Olivia shows Asthon's story to Emily.
      Olivia gasped being surprised by seeing The photo of Ashton with another girl in his story and asked Olivia with curiosity
"Who is She??"
                        "I don't know!" Says Olivia in a jealous angry tone.

Emily gives a confused look to Olivia And then sits on the dining table. "What do you think who might she be?" Emily asked while taking her cup of coffee.

"I don't have any idea, do you think I should ask who she is? no, that would be too rude and overprotective type right? besides I am just his friend, not girlfriend" Olivia says to Emily while standing up from the couch.

"Then become his girlfriend Olivia!!!! I am tired of seeing you like this! How many times you have said to me that you will finally confess your feelings but in the end you chicken out!"

Emily yells at Olivia while munching her food.

"I have tried!! But I don't think it's the right time. Besides What if this girl is his girlfriend?"

Olivia says to Emily while sitting at the dining table grabbing her sandwich.

"No way, If she is his girlfriend, Ashton would've told you soon. Just chill or just ask him" Emily says to Olivia while finishing her food.

"Yeah, you are right. I have been his best friend for years of course he would tell me if he had found a girlfriend" Olivia agrees with Emily's words while trying to make up her mind about it.

After some time, both Olivia and Emily were discussing the pending work and appointments of the client, grocery shopping and other stuff. Then suddenly a notification pops up on their phone. Both of them were added to an Instagram group called
"High School Reunion" With all the other old friends of back when they were in high school.

In the group chat-

  @lily_43 added @o.li.vi.a
@lily_43 added @emily_xo
@lily_43 added @_asht.o.n and +2others

   lily_43 : Yo! Guys!! I hope you all remember me! And everyone else lol. I made this group to invite you all to our high school reunion! It's on Feb-10 exactly and starts at 5 pm! Me and @alex_43 wanted to meet you all! Since we haven't seen each other for a while! And I hope you all come to the party 🎉🥳

Seen by all

itz.luka  : Demn! A reunion! I would come for sure!

emily_xo : A Reunion!!!!! Me and
Olivia is coming for sure!!

    o.li.vi.a : Wait- Emily!

emily_xo : No excuses

lily_43 : Lol! Yessssss!!

alex_43 : @asht.o.n bro you coming right?

asht.o.n : Umm sure.

Seen by all

"What about our client's appointment?" Olivia asks Emily seriously

"There are no appointments on Feb 10 besides we haven't visited our hometown for a long time. let's go for the reunion! Anyways why don't you ask Ashton to drive and let's go together?"
Emily says to Olivia.

Olivia releases a deep sigh rethinks and finally agrees with Emily's decision. She calls Ashton asking if they should go together for the reunion party, Ashton agrees with Olivia and tells her that he will be at their apartment exactly at morning 10 am.

                 To be Continued -