First last day of high school

Mia.

Will you at least eat your breakfast with out a book Mai you won't fail if you breathe a little.mama... this is my last year of high school every minute count's.Plus I have a debate today I have to be prepared to counter attack, you know?

Sweetheart you are talking like you are going to fight a war . Mia's mom said. Mary can you please stop scolding my baby girl, Mia's father said. Heyyy I thought I was the baby in the house Mia's little sister Hazel complained . You are cupcake Mr Phiri said. Come on Mia eat your breakfast so I can drop off you girls to school before your mom kill's me with those eyes, Mia and Hazel laughed at what there dad said.

Knock knock..... Let me check who's at the door it's okay mama are sure is Sam and Sarah ready to leave. Brian...the kids are going to be late for school can you please move a little faster Mrs phiri said, heyy are you calling your husband old, don't forget am a basketball coach everyone laughed. Good morning auntie Mary? good morning twins how is mama and papa at home? They are good but papa is taking mom to the hospital because she almost fell down this morning. Oh God is she okay?Mrs phiri asked. Oh she is fine dad is just overwhelmed because you know mom's pregnant. Well come on in and wait for your friends they're almost done, 'mama ....... We are done can we leave now.... Hazel shouted from the kitchen. Young lady what did I tell you about shouting.... Sorry mama but can we go now ? Yes you may your papa is waiting in the car. Bye... Kids have fun... Who has fun at school auntie Mary? Sam complained , I do ... Mia answered of course you do everyone answered laughing.na..na.na Mia replayed annoyed.

   Mr Phiri drove in the teachers parking lotto and hugged the kids good bye before leaving for his office. Hazel left for her block because she was still in the seventh grade while Sarah, Mia and Sam where in the last year of high school.  Mia was in the science department together with Sarah and Sam was in the Arts department. The bell rang and everyone one walked to there classes, miss phiri can I have a word with you after class Mrs Smith asked the biology teacher. Okay Mrs Smith Mia answered. The lesson continued on and on while everyone was taking notes a knock was heard and everyone stopped to see who it was . And there he was standing with a killer smile on his face light blue eyes, wearing a white shirt that looks like it's too small for him and dark blue jeans with misery hair stand like the boy next door on the door step. Mr bright... Am sure you must have a good explanation for being late evening after knowing it's the first day of school ?asked Mrs Smith. Yes miss Rosey ...I do and here is my late pass , sick note and a very big hug from your favorite student Marco said with  droopy eyes and a killer smirk ready to send a girl to her death bed . Okay Mr bright you can come in and please stop calling me by my first name, Mrs Smith said with a pleased smile. I will stop when you also stop calling me Mr bright miss Rosey you are making me feel old Marco complained making Mrs Smith laugh and the class continued.