Part 1

marinette's pov:

i hate school. everyday i go in just to be laughed at behind my back by chloe and liela. i can't even focus on my work because of their never-ending giggling. 

I don't know why i have to go to school anyway. i want to be a fashion designer, i don't need Pythagoras theorem for that, not when rulers exist.

eventually the school bell ring and adrien stands up. i am still half asleep from that boring class so it takes me a moment to look in his sea green eyes.

"mari!" he said way to enthusiastically for a monday "do you want to get an ice cream with me?"

i stared at him in disbelief. was he asking me out?

"you can come to alya! nino is already coming so i thought it could be like a best friends thing." he rubbed the back of  his neck and blushed. 

"i'm in!" alya responded "what about you mari?"

" its ok if you can't come marinette, i totally understand, you must be busy and all, with your homework and the bakery-" he babbled

"i-i would love to come" i interrupted

"it wouldn't be the same with out you dudette." nino enthused. his voice can be a bit annoying.

adrien's pov:

"mari! do you want to get an ice cream with me?"

oh no. her jaw literally dropped. is the idea of being with me so shocking, i guess she doesn't want to. backtrack .backtrack.

"you can come to alya! nino is already coming so i thought it could be like a best friends thing."

further. further. 

" its ok if you can't come marinette, i totally understand, you must be busy and all, with your homework and the bakery-"

just friends, just friends

"i would love to come"  she whispers quietly 

ajfskchadnoeufhuh 

love!

not only does she want to come, she would love to come.

now i just have to persuade them all to get andre's ice cream. she can share with me and we'll get married and have 3 kids called emma hugo and louis and a hamster named-

"where should we get the ice cream dude?"

shut up nino i was fantasizing

"how about andre's? but only if its ok with you marinette. AND ALYA."

nino cleared his throat "and nino."

"yeah thats what i meant."

nino's pov:

"nino is already coming so i thought it could be like a best friends thing."

ha. he backed out. 

he is awful at excuses

alya's pov:

 they are both blind.