005.

ᴛʜᴀʟɪᴀ ᴅʀᴀɢᴀɴᴏᴠᴀ

ᴘʀᴇᴇɴᴛ

i groan as i hear my alarm going off. reaching over, i turn it off before rubbing my eyes, checking the time and my notifications. i hear a knock come from my door as i groan even louder, putting my phone down and hiding myself under the covers. 'come in!' i yell as zack walks in, topless in only pajama bottoms as his hair's a mess.

'aww did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?' he speaks as i throw a pillow at him.

'fuck off.' i murmur as he laughs.

'valerie said you have to be in the studio today.' he speaks, sitting at my vanity as he looks at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair.

'did you sleep with her?' i ask, sitting up as i begin scrolling through my messages from her again.

'who do you think i am?' he asks, looking over at me as i raise an eyebrow. 'fine, i was drunk and she was here.' he shrugs as i groan.

'you're disgusting, get out so i can get ready.' i say as he laughs, throwing the pillow back at me as he walks out, shutting the door behind him. i get up, walking to my en suite bathroom as i brush my teeth before walking to my walk in closet and putting on an outfit. it's been 5 years of zack and i living in new york. oakley and i still speak, but not so often. we're both busy and famous so our lifestyles just don't work anymore, and honestly, since i dont have to see him, i've been fine. after getting ready, i walk out to the kitchen where i make cereal, sitting down at a bar stool to eat it. 'nice to see you made use of your walk in wardrobe.' i say to my brother as he walks into the kitchen fully dressed. rolling his eyes, he sits down next to me.

'do you have any more assistants i havent slept with yet?' he asks as i hit the back of his head.

'stiga.' i mutter in bulgarian as he laughs. (enough)

'leo wouldn't have approved of that.' he shrugs as i scoff.

'do you know when they're coming?' i ask as he shakes his head.

' i think they said something about next month? i dont know. he's got a new girlfriend though, so does aiden. shame we have to miss all that.' he speaks as i nod my head in agreement. 'oakley doesn't though.' he finishes as i look at him.

'zack, i dont care about oakley, please don't say his name in my apartment.' i speak as i take a last spoonful of cereal before cleaning up.

'sorry, i forgot he's like voldemort here. also, we share the mortgage?' he speaks as i roll my eyes.

'i'm leaving. i'll see you tonight?' i ask as he nods. 'love you, bye.'

'hate you, bye.' he replies as we both chuckle before i shut the door behind me, putting my sunglasses on as i walk into the lift, going to the garage. i take my key out, unlocking my pink gt3 rs as i open the driver door, getting in and turning the engine over as it revs. i drive out, the radio blasting music from my spotify as i speed down the streets of new york. taking a quick detour for a coffee, i go back towards the studio, parking in the garage before stepping out and locking it as i head up. i see valerie waiting for me there as she speaks to my producer.

'morning, princess.' valerie teases as she takes a sip of my coffee.

i roll my eyes. 'you slept with my brother.' i blurt out as she goes red, passing me back my coffee.

'im sorry.' she apologises as i laugh.

'im not mad, just disgusted.' i say as we both chuckle, having been friends for around 5 years we're close. i leave my jacket at a hanger before walking back to them and starting work on my upcoming song.

'you need to do a collab with someone.' i hear valerie say as i walk out of the recording studio.

'with who?' i ask as i sit down, looking at her confused.

she shrugs, taking her phone out. 'people who are trending? central cee for example.' she speaks as i choke on my coffee.

i plaster a smile on my face. 'yeah, i'd rather not. besides, he's in london.' and i haven't seen him in years.

'it doesn't matter. you have to make a song with someone. it'll be good for the both of you.' she shrugs as i stay quiet, thinking it over.

'i'll think about it.' i murmur as she smiles.

'thank you for making my life easier.' she says as i roll my eyes.