006.

ᴏᴀᴋʟᴇʏ ᴄᴀᴇᴀʀ-

i groan, rubbing my eyes as i sit up, finding myself in a random girl's bed yet again. i check the time on my phone before looking over at her, seeing her asleep as i curse myself for letting this happen again. getting up, i put my clothes on before quietly sneaking out of her room, hoping that she would forget i was even there. as i get in my car, i drive down the streets of london, speeding to my apartment as i park the bmw in the parking before getting up to my flat. i immediately walk past mason, going to my room as i shower and get changed.

'where were you last night?' he asks as soon as i walk out as i shrug, looking for an aspirin to help with my pounding head.

'some girl's yard.' i mutter as he passes me the aspirin. 'thanks.' i murmur as i take a glass and fill it with water, downing it.

'i thought you said you were gonna stop?' he asks with a smirk as i roll my eyes. 'or are you still struggling to get over my sister?' he presses as i clench my jaw.

'fuck off man, it's too early for this.' i mutter as i sit on the sofa furthest from him, seeing him put his hands up in surrender.

'do you still talk to her?' he asks as i shrug.

'sometimes.' i reply. 'do you?' i ask curiously.

'of course i do, she's my sister. we called yesterday. her accent's almost entirely changed, it's just a mix of boston and british, so is zack's.' i nod at his explanation, realising how long it's been since i've properly heard her voice. i listen to her songs, obviously, and i know that most of them are about me.

i've made songs about her too, and i hope she knows they're about her otherwise i've been failing to get her attention. fuck, i even got tattoos related to her. 'how is she?' i ask him as he nods.

'fine. but you know thalia, she was fine when our parents left so i have no idea what's going through her head right now.' he explains as i stay quiet. 'when are you going to new york?' he asks me.

'uhh, next week, why?' i reply as he shakes his head.

'i think you're both going to the same shoot.' he replies as i look up at him.

'fuck, i didn't know that.' i mutter, not realising i'd have to see her again. of course i want to see her, she's all i've been thinking about since i first met her. i just don't want to see her reaction to seeing me.

'dont worry, she doesn't know either so as long as you don't tell her she won't back out of it.' mason shrugs as i nod.

'i have a meeting.' i mutter as i check the time before getting up.

'aight.' he replies before i walk out.