Madi

HI GUYSSS. Authors note really quick i have finally gotten the idea on how i'm gonna make Nate interact with Madi so yeah thees next parts are going to be focusing on it more than some of my other parts of this story. Also credits this one person that gave me more of an idea of how i wanted to make this interaction so thanks to that person.

BACK TO THE STORY:
I was in my room and had just finished cleaning it and then realized i had lost my phone.
"NICK, MATT, CHRIS CAN ONE OF YOU PING MY PHONE I LOST IT!" I shout from my room.
"OK!" Nick shouts back. I hear my phone coming from downstairs so i turn off the light in my room, and headed downstairs.

"Where is it." I ask looking at all three of them.

"Right here." Chris says grabbing my phone.

"Did you take it?" I ask Chris before grabbing it.

"No you just leave your phone everywhere." Chris says.

"Um no i don't." I say trying to grab my phone but Chris pulls it away do i can't grab it (if that make sense)

"Yes you do you are always leaving it everywhere." Chris says.

"Ok well at least i can be off my phone more than five minutes!" I shout at Chris.

"Shut the f*ck up "at least i can be off my phone for five minutes!" Chris mimics me.

"IT'S TRUE THOUGH!" I say.

"BRO YOUR ON YOUR PHONE ALL THE TIME SO I DON'T I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!" Chris says.

"CHRIS WHEN AM I ON THE PHONE ALL THE TIME-."

"OH MY GOD SHUT THE F*CK UP!" Nick says.

"You guys are acting like 5 year olds shut up." Nick says.

"Whatever." Chris says giving me my phone and walking to the couch. Then we hear a knock on the door.

"Nates here!" Nick says. sitting up from the couch.

"Nates here?" I ask going to the door.

"Yeah." Nick says.

I open the door to see Nate.
"Hi Nate." I say giving him a hug.
"Hey Madi." Nate says hugging me back.
"NATHANNN!!!!" Chris says running to Nate giving him a big hug.
"CHRISS!!" Nate says hugging Chris back. I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen island and sit down opening my phone to scroll on TikTok. I come across this edit of Nate and the triplets.
he's so cute.

"Who's so cute?" Nate asked. Omg i said that out loud.

"Your mom." I say.

"Yeah who's so cute?" Chris says.

"You'll never know." I say getting off the counter about to go upstairs.

"WAIT MADI!" Chris shouts before i go up.

"I haven't been on my phone for more than five minutes yet." Chris say.

"Ok do you want a cookie?" I ask glaring at Chris.

"Fuck you." I say and then start walking up the stairs.

"WHATCH YOUR MOUTH!" Chris shouts at me while i make it to the top of the stairs.

"I WILL WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR'S!" I shout from the top of the steps.

"B*TCH!" Chris yells at me from downstairs.

A/n:
Hi okay so thanks to that person that made that story about Nate and is giving me ideas so credits to them. Another chapter is coming out tonight because i wrote kind of like a short chapter so yeah hope you enjoyed. Anyways bye❤️❤️
(Also sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes)

Also i Nate and Madi will interact more in the next part.