Part 10

HELLOW,
Ich bin's wieder ✌️
Kurze Vorwarnung das hier ist ein Smut Kapitel.
Falls du sowas nicht magst, dich angegriffen fühlst oder Sugakklove23 heißt, sehen wir uns hoffentlich im nächsten Kapitel :D
An alle die sich das antun wollen, ich schreib das hier auf englisch weil es auf Deutsch einfach Scheiße klingt (bidde verzeiht mir)

Wenn ihr wollt macht euch den Song für bissl ✨Stimmung✨ an ^^'

———

                        ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*

                        ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Slowly I walked to Yoongis Bed. I was really tired and I just wanted to sleep. „Stop, I want to try something out"

He whispered as his Hand found her way to my thigh. I leaned my head back against the wall, trying not to moan. When he suddenly crushed his lips onto mine and I felt my knees getting weak. He tasted like alcohol. He is driving me insane and he fucking knows it. His sweet, pouty lips felt great on mine and I began to tenderly kiss him back.

He let his hands wander to my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pushed me back against the wall, his lips never leaving mine. A muffled moan escaped my lips as I could feel a huge bulge between my legs, as he wrapped my legs around his waist.

„Fuck" I moaned, throwing my head back and breaking the kiss. Yoongi smirked and planted kisses and love bites on my jawline and neck. I bit my lip and began to unbuckle his belt, but he grabbed my hands before I could do anything.

„Before we start, don't think I stop hating you because I fuck you. I still do" he mumbled. „Huh, what do you think? I hate you too" I answered.

He smirked and I finished unbuckling his belt. After a few more minutes of passionately making out, the two of us were almost fully undressed. Just the thin layer fabric of of my underwear and my bra was in between of our hungry bodies.

„What if the others hear us?" I mumbled. „And? There is nothing wrong with them knowing who you belong to" he chuckled. „I thought you hate me?" I answered.

„I do but you're still mine Seola" before I could say anything he threw me on the bed. I blushed as he opened my bra and started to gently kiss my breasts. But obviously that's not what he wanted most.

He removed my panties as well as his own underwear. His eyes wandered over my body which made me a bit blushing.

„Seola you're fucking beautiful" he mumbled, but all I could do was locking at his huge friend. He had a spell over me and I felt possessed. Even though I hate this fucking guy.

He roughly turned me around and I was facing the Bed, his hands finding my waist. „Jesus you're so fucking hot" he growled. I tensed a bit as I felt his tip at my entrance. He is teasing me and it's driving me insane.

„Suga please" I moaned. „Stop calling me Suga Baby"

„Yoongi plase" I repeated. „What?" he grinned. „Can't you just shut the fuck up and fuck me?!" I shout.

Pre-Cum was dripping from his dick and he rubbed his against my entrance. Yoongi took my hands and held them over my head so I couldn't do anything.

I turned into a moaning mess, I can't handle the teasing. „Yoongi please, I can't handle this" I cried out.

„Sorry Darling, I didn't hear ya, could you please repeat for me?" he whispered in my ear.

„Just fuck me you stupid idiot!" I screamed. After a second I could feel his dick inside of me. He began thrusting into me and I started to moan. „I won't stop until I feel your body shaking" he said.

„Fuck" I groaned. „God Seola you're so thigh" he whined, speeding up a little. The room was filled up with sighs and moaning.

I gasped loudly as Yoongi unexpectedly began to pound into me, hitting my sweet spot every and every time. I yelled out his name and he grabbed my hips tighter. I felt a knot form inside of my stomach and I knew that I am close to releasing.

Tears prickled in my eyes but he kept pounding.
Yoongi turned into a moaning mess and he send me over the edge.

My body started shaking as I finally reached my climax while releasing my juice around his dick. I closed my eyes tightly, moaning loudly. My body felt like going numb but Yoongi kept pounding until he reached his climax too.

Roughly he pulled out of me. „That was.. amazing" he stuttered but I couldn't manage to speak. Yoongi took my shaking body into his arms and started to play with my hair lovingly.

——————
Smut ist nicht meine Stärke, schon klar...
Ihr habt das Smut Kapitel überstanden, Glückwunsch! :D
BTW das ist mein erstes Smut Kapitel, merkt man wahrscheinlich. Wenn's euch nicht gefällt würd ich sagen Pech gehabt✌️