1 down 3 to go

"Hey Hailey- JAKE?!" Zander screams opening the door seeing Hailey fast asleep in jakes arms, Hailey eyes go wide as she thinks of something quickly "OH UH HAHA SORRY JAKE-" Hailey says pushing her self out of jakes arms "huh?" Jake whispers "just go along with it" Hailey whispers back "OH UH HEH ITS ALRIGHT-" Jake says.

"why were you even sleeping in the same bed?!" Zander yells giving Jake a death stare "oh uh... well none of us wanted to sleep on the couch so we decided to sleep on different sides of the bed- but um you know me a cuddle bug- heh-" Hailey says in a rushed manner "k well whatever- get ready and come down stairs mums making pancakes for us" Zander says clearly not convinced. Zander looks at Hailey then Jake then proceed to walk out the room.

"Are we not going to tell him?" Jake asks Hailey making sure Zander was far away enough for him not to hear. Hailey sighs "I don't know how he will react...maybe we can tell him in a week or so" Hailey says brushing her hair "alright Princess" Jake says before kissing Hailey on her forehead and getting off the bed and heading to the bathroom to get ready.

"Mmh! These pancakes are great!" Luke says smiling at Zander's mum "I guess they are alright" Zander says shoving some pancake in his mouth "aw thank you Luke, at least some one appreciates them" she chuckles then looks at Zander who gives her the "really?" Stare.

"Good Morning Shannon!" Hailey says walking down the stair case with Jake following behind "morning hails and Jake" Shannon smiles as she returns to making more pancakes.

"So.. are we going to talk about what happened in the morning?" Zander says watching Hailey and Jake sit down "what happened?" Luke says now interested "well I saw Hailey and j-" Zander says before getting cut off by Hailey "Zander be quiet-" Haileys says worried her mum would hear Zander "I'll tell you later don't worry" Zander says to Luke "really?-" Hailey says smacking her face.

"Hm well guys what do you wanna do today?" Hailey asks the group "well me and Zander are hanging out so you could do something with Jake?" Luke says "alright" Jake says getting up and putting his dish in the sink "okay Luke let's go" Zander says taking his phone and walking out the door.

"What do you wanna do Jake?" Hailey asks watching Luke leave "uh I Donno um ooh do you wanna go to a arcade?" Jake says excitedly "ooh that sounds fun! Alr let's get ready and go!" Hailey says taking jakes and and dragging him to her room.

"By the way hails," Jake begins "mmh?" Hailey asks looking up "IM GOING TO BEAT U" jake says with a big grin "omg-" Hailey says laughing.

On the way to the arcade

"Ooh jake can we get bubble tea before we go in?" Hailey asks "sure princess" jake says

"hi! Could I please get..." Hailey says placing her order "of coarse! Anything else?" The cashier asks "um no that's all thank you!" Hailey says paying then sitting down with jake

5 mins later

"Um order 28!" A lady yells "ooh that's ours!" Hailey beems getting up and collecting it "ooh hails lemme take a snap for my snap streak" jake says grabbing his phone "oh my gosh-" Hailey chuckles with out looking jake presses something on his phone then places it down and chats to Hailey "Okay! Let's go to the arcade!" Jake says pulling Hailey up.

After the arcade

"That.was.so. FUN!!!" Jake say doing a little dance. Hailey does a little laugh as the two walk out of the building "oh wait btw uh Luke and Zander think you went home-" Hailey says "o- rlly why?" Jake asks confused "well Zander says that if I hang out with a boy alone it means it's a date-" Hailey says a little embarrassed "ohhh I mean it is a date" Jake says with a grin "omg your such a idiot" Hailey says laughing "well you love this idiot" Jake says doing a little dance again.

After arriving at haileys

"Bye princess!" Jake says hugging hailey "bye Jake" Hailey says smiling.

Jake pov
"Bye Jake!" Hailey says to me as I walk down the path. Ding! And phone notification goes off "huh?" I say to my self pulling my phone out of my pocket.

Sean

Sean: hey Jake I know abt u and Hailey

Jake: haha..what?

Sean: don't act like you aren't dating Hailey

Jake: what? No?

Oh god he knew

Jake: wdym?

Sean: you were on a date with her at bubble tea? You posted a photo of the bubble tea on your story and Hailey was in the background

OH CRAP- I check my story and realise I posted the bubble tea on my story

Sean: hey it's cool dude, I'm happy for you!

Jake: oh- thanks bro 😅

" OH CRAP I GOTTA TELL HAILEY" I think to my self panicked

Princess 🫶🏻

Jake: HAILEY
HAILEY
HAILEY

Hailey: huh! Are you okay?

Jake: YEAH IM FINE BUT UM

Hailey: Jake..what happened

Jake: um so Sean kinda knows about us..

Hailey: WHAT? HOW

Jake: well you know how I took a photo of the bubble tea and you were in the background and um I accidentally posted that on my story..

Hailey: JAKE!

Jake: SORRY-

Hailey: it's fine... could you ask him not to tell anyone tho..?

Jake: ofc sorry hailey -

Hailey: it's fine Dw, haha one day in and some one knows-

Jake: ikr- how are we gonna hide this?

Hailey: I have no idea I guess we can only hope for the best-

Okay- I just need to let Sean know and then it will be okay...

Sean

Jake: hey Sean btw?

Sean: yeah? What's up Jake

Jake: could you please not tell anyone one else about me and Hailey? , Hailey said she didn't want to tell people yet..

Sean: yeah ofc lol

Okay great! Now I'll delete my snap story.. I say as I delete the photo of my story

All done!

HI GUYS NAT HERE UM SO- firstly happy new year! I hope you guys enjoyed this part, I would also like to say some part of my story are inspired by others however I can't remember who- so if you know let me know and I'll add credits! Thanks for reading and have a great day ^^