CHAPTER 1

{I hope you all had a nice Christmas/Xmas also Happy new year!}

Another normal day has ended in Sugar rush, and the racers were going back home after the random roster race. Things have finally gone back to normal, now that Turbo wasn't controlling them and the cybugs were gone for good.

Everything was finally peaceful and quiet.

Well, not everything...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!" yelled a young male's voice.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" exclaimed another.

"YES IT WAS!"

Far off the track, were two boys who were having a very intense argument. One had blonde hair, with a peanut-butter cup theme, and the other, pumpkin-themed with black hair. Between them, on the ground, lay a Reese's hat, which belonged to the peanut-butter themed racer. It was not in normal condition however. The hat was covered in sticky taffy and chocolate mud, which made the blonde one very angry.

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR THAT!?" The hat-less one exclaimed. "IT'S RUINED"

"YOU CAN ALWAYS CLEAN IT UP, STUPID!" Said the one in the pumpkin hat, returning the tone.

Meanwhile, not too far away, a vanilla-themed racer was driving her kart, heading back to her home. It didn't take too long for the yelling and shouting to reach her ears though, which caused her to mash her breaks suddenly. She then looked in the direction of the sound, trying to locate the source.

Her eyes caught sight of the two racers arguing in the distance

"YOU BETTER FIX IT, GLOYD!"

"I DIDN'T MESS IT UP! YOU DID!"

The president sighed and rolled her eyes. "Not again," she said to herself, driving off in their direction.

As soon as Vanellope arrived at the scene, she saw that the two boys were suddenly involved in a physical fight in a chocolate mud puddle, with the blonde one on top of the brunette. She quickly jumped out her kart and glitched towards them.

"Hey, Hey, HEY!" she said pulling the peanut cup racer off the pumpkin one.

"YOU'RE JUST A BIG WIMP WITHOUT YOUR PRECIOUS HAT!" Gloyd yelled, still in the mud.

"AND YOU'RE GONNA BE A BIGGER ONE WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Rancis was about to tackle him once again, until the president held him back.

"GUYS STOP!" she yelled coming between them. "This is the third time y'all fought for the week! And it's only Monday!"

The two male racers were quiet for a while, still boiling with anger from each other.

"What silly reason do you guys have now for fighting?"

Suddenly, the boys began explaining the situation in their own words at the same time, making them incoherent to their leader.

"Alright, alright!" she stopped them, causing the children to become quiet once again. Vanellope sighed. "You know what, I don't even wanna hear it. Because of this, you both are out of the race tomorrow,"

"WHAT?!" they exclaimed.

"Vanellope, he was the one who stole my hat and dirtied it!," argued the peanut-butter boy.

"I just wanted to see it! Plus, it wouldn't have gotten messed up if you weren't such a big baby about it!" said the other.

"You see it everyday!" Rancis started again. "What more do you want to see?!"

"You both are not racing tomorrow and that's final," she stated again.

Gloyd spoke up again. "But pres-"