Chapter 8: Dhruv

The next day,

9 am in the morning...

Priya was sitting in her car outside Darpan's house since morning and waiting for her to come.

Darpan had also noticed her car sitting outside. When she was looking at the sun in the morning.

Time skip...

It was 5 o'clock in the evening now.

Priya was still at her place. She was try calling Darpan since long but she was not picking up the phone, so she had to come because she knows how stubborn a girl Darpan is.

Priya was thinking all this when suddenly there was a knock on the car window.

She looked to see who was knocking at her car window, it was none other than the Darpan.

Priya quickly opens the car door and then Darpan sits in the car in the car.

How long will you sit here and not get hungry? In cold voice. Saying this Darpan opens a box of hot paratha in her hand and starts eating it in front of Priya. Who was hungry from the morning.

Dipu, how insensitive you are? I am sitting in front of your house since the morning and also hungry since morning and now you are eating partha in front of me and also why haven't you eaten anything since morning?

How did you know that I did not eat anything from morning. Darpan Said looking at Priya.

Hey, anyone can tell you just looking at your face and see how hungry you are looking saying this Priya bursted into laugh.

Don't call me a that, understood? And you are also looking like a hungry panda 🐼 ok?

Darpan said while filling her mouth with a bite of paratha.

Hey, how dare you? And give me one too? Priya also took out a paratha from that box and started eating it.

Why is Dipu so angry my love? I admit that I did not tell you about my master plan but what I did was to reassure your father and your sister.

Oh really ? Was that all your master plan?

O really Priya said mockingly.

I made a long list of your goodness and about your character also.

By the way, tell me one thing, didn't you have any other plan to keep me away from that people's?

Yes, but look, I am also with you and anyway in my oh sorry in our house. bhabhi?

Hearing this Darpan looked at her with her eyes which was saying without saying as if they would kill her.

And also my brother will handle everything Dipu you don't worry.

As soon as Darpan hears the mention of her brother i.e. Dhruv from Priya's mouth, she starts remembering everything from last night. Yes, it was true that Dhruv had held Darpan's hand, but she did not feel at all that he was holding her hand in anger. She felt that Dhruv was just trying to make her understand About what he was saying. She could clearly identify what pain really is.

Whenever her father tried to talk to her or get angry, he used to hold Darpan's hand so hard that sometimes her hand would even go numb, Like yesterday.

By the way, what have you thought about your dad? what you gonna do now? Priya said eating Paratha.

They will come to know only after I leave. And what an act that father and daughter have done. Darpan's said while looking at Priya.