Prizoner

While in the shadows, Ghost's dark brown eyes narrowed at the prisoner his squad had captured, glaring at them suspiciously as they sat bound in a chair for interrogation.He approached the prisoner, stepping into the dim light from the single swaying lightbulb hanging from the ceiling overhead, revealing his intimidating skull shaped mask over top a black balaclava.

- Who are you?-  he asked the prisoner in a deep, gruff voice, slightly muffled by his mask. - Speak.

- Oh me Simon? Nobody important.

The man in the black and white mask smiled and looked at Ghost, slightly amused. No one knew his real name except two of his friends, so it was really suspicious that anyone else knew it.

- You think this is funny?

Ghost's face remained unchanged, his brown eyes still locked on the prisoner's, his head staying still like a statue.

- Oh Lieutenant Simon Riley... I don't think you realize what I know

For the green-eyed man, no knot or rope was a challenge, because he handled them perfectly.
The man put his hands behind his head, relaxed, as if he didn't realize what h was
he showed up but didn't do it. He realized more than it seemed, but he was only here for one reason.

The man who was now a "prisoner" wanted to meet Ghost more than anyone else.

- You're a smug one, aren't you?

Ghost kept a level head, showing his typical scowl, even though he was starting to get aggravated.

- So... what is it you're so eager to tell me, eh?

- You see Simon... I've been trying to meet you for over 15 years... and I finally managed to find a man... who supposedly died... who was buried alive but still not fully gone...

The guy started talking. You could see his chin rising and falling as he spoke. Nothing was visible except his intense green eyes and raven black hair cut in a wolf cut.

- And how... how could you possibly know all of that?

Ghost raised an eyebrow, trying to appear unbothered even though he was starting to get a little bit angry.

- Are you here to try one of your mind games, hmmm? Because if you are, you're wasting both of our time... and I'd advise against it.

- Oh.. Si.. You see.. I spent 17 years with you and then you disappeared from my life without a word.- I muttered and looked at him with a cold look at this moment

- You really don't remember the little black-haired boy with very short hair with whom you spent half of your childhood?

- What...?

Ghost stared at him with complete disbelief as if he'd just heard the most unbelievable statement ever spoken in his life.-...It's you?

After a while, the man took off the mask with a gentle smile. His eyes were slightly squinted and he spread his arms so that Ghost could hug him

- Yes Simon...it's me...Natan...- And all of a sudden... it all came back to him.

-Natan... you... is that really you..?

Ghost's cold exterior began to crack as he couldn't hold it together any longer. For years he genuinely thought he was dead...He slowly moved forward and wrapped his arms around him, hugging tightly, closing his eyes tightly and squeezing as if he was scared he'd disappear.

-Yes Simon.. it's me..-The guy just muttered and hugged him tightly

-I couldn't cope because of you... because of how quickly you disappeared and your fake "death"... you scared me so much back then...

-You have no idea how scared I was myself... I thought I'd never see you again... that it was all for nothing... all gone...- Ghost continued to hug tightly, pressing his forehead against his.-I don't know how else to explain myself or to make you understand how sorry I am, but... it's just so nice to see you again... to see... you...-His arms tightened around him, gripping tight.

- I don't want to lose you again.. I can't handle this again.. I can't handle this alone..

The man looked into the eyes of Lt. Ghost and felt tears welling up in his eyes.
Even though he was always two steps ahead of everyone, he couldn't find friendship, or maybe even the love of his life

-I know... you know that I would never leave you again, Nathan.

Ghost's eyes widened, letting go for only a moment as his brow creased with worry. He didn't want this guy thinking he would abandon him again... because he never would.

-...I promise you, my friend, no matter what... I will never leave you again. You have my absolute, full-hearted guarantee.

- I know Si.. I know..

At this moment Price entered the room... he was quite distracted by the sight I was about to see and aimed his gun at Artur, who managed to quickly put on his mask before he entered the room.