009.

ᴏᴀᴋʟᴇʏ ᴄᴀᴇᴀʀ-

i knock on her door, waiting patiently for her to open it. when she does, my eyes immediately trail up and down her body, feeling all the blood in my body rush to my dick. 'jesus christ.' i mutter as i see her smile a little nervously. she's wearing a short black dress with a slit across her stomach, paired with a black pair of heels and she looks fucking perfect in it.

'good evening to you too.' she smiles as i peck her cheek.

'you ready?' i ask her as she nods, closing the door behind her as i place my hand on the small of her back, walking to the lift.

'you're so beautiful.' i murmur against her neck, placing soft kisses as i feel her body react to me.

'oakley..' thalia murmurs as she hides her smile. we walk out of the lift as i walk over to my car, unlocking it and opening the door for her.

'thank you.' she smiles as i smile back, shutting the door behind her as i go over to the driver's side and get in, turning the engine over. 'how did you get a car here?'

i shrug. 'i have my ways, innit.' i smirk as she shakes her head. 'not as impressive as your porsche but.'

'i have more cars you know? the first thing i did with my money is buy cars.'

'really?' i ask, surprised as she nods. 'wanna know something?'

'go on.' she says, looking at me excited.

'when we were younger, i wanted to get you a car. but you left before i could.' i shrug as i see her give me a sad smile. 'im not blaming you for leaving by the way. you know that right?' she's silent and it makes me look over at her. 'lia.' i say sternly as she shrugs.

'i just felt guilty after i left. i cried like everyday for weeks.' she says with a laugh as i shake my head.

'you shouldn't have. anyone would've done what you did.' i explain as she nods slowly but looks away. 'thalia, i'm serious.'

'yeah i know.' she speaks with a nod. as we arrive at the restaurant, i step out first and open the door for her, letting her step out before shutting the door behind her.

'no paparazzi?' she asks softly as i nod.

'i paid them off to stay away.'

'you did that?' she speaks, looking up at me as i nod with a smile. we walk in, obviously attracting the attention of everyone in the restaurant as we keep walking to the back into a private booth. i pull out the chair for her as she sits down, before i move to sit down in front of her.