𝟎𝟒 ▸Breaking Chains

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
.₊꒰ ✨ ꒱:⩩┆( 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 )⊹.
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 ━━━━━ !

      𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍.

      With a firm press of a stamp, Parker Faybrook stamped the bottom of the school's newspaper. Lifting up the paper he had just finished working on, he held it in front of him as he examined his work with a smile.

     Glancing over at the copy machine, Parker watched as multiple newspapers were being printed, ready to be sent out across the school. Seeing as there were already a lot, Parker grabbed the pile from the machine's tray and exited the writing room.

      Parker made his way down the hallway, the scent of freshly printed newspaper trailing behind him as he carried the copies. Going over to the front of the bulletin board ━ placing the copies in the newspaper box underneath the board.

      Before leaving the stand, Parker looked around at the different papers and posters plastered on the wall. Turning around, Parker gasped and jumped back slightly at the sudden sight of Ben.

     "Writing, again?" Ben said, causing Parker to move out of the way and watch as Ben grabbed one of the newspapers.

      Parker shrugged, "Well, you know. I thought with the Isle kids coming to Auradon, it'd be the perfect topic for a paper."

      Ben nodded as the two began to make their way down the hallway, Ben looking down at the paper in his hands. "Well, I'll make sure I give it a read." Ben smiled, looking over at Parker. Parker nodded back with a smile, knowing his best friend always supported him and his writing.

      The two parted their ways, Ben turning into another hallway while Parker continued down the same hall.

     As he made his way down the hallway, Parker heard what sounded like books dropping, causing him to turn to the side ━ seeing as a girl's books had fallen out of her locker when she had opened it.