[⋆☆˖] 𝙔/𝙉 𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙚

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

 ⟬𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪⟭

⟬𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪⟭

⋆.˚-̳͟͞͞✰

You were born to two well off sorcerers. Your mother, M/N*, belonged to the Gojo clan along with her sister Mei Mei. Your father, F/N*, was working normal nine to five office life, trying to stay away from jujutsu, until he met your mother, then was ultimately dragged back into the world of sorcery because of 'love'.

Your mother was always a harsh woman, she blamed the world of jujutsu for this. This also rubbed off onto your father which caused you to grow up with closed off parents. When you would cry due to falling in the park, your parents would say "Don't depend on people to help you" or "Tears show weakness, don't cry around anybody if you don't want them to think you're weak" and statements along those lines to try and prepare you, a six-year-old, to become a sorcerer. This caused you to lack empathy.

Your mother's ability was gravity manipulation while your father just had enhanced strength, basic abilities in your opinion but they both were highly respected Grade 1 sorcerers. Which meant they always had a bounty on their heads, eventually you did also.

As soon as your technique manifested you could tell you were stronger than most. So could your parents, they used this to boast about how you got such an overwhelmingly good technique and could become the pinnacle of sorcery one day etc etc.
You trained every day after school (not willingly) and actively kept it from Yuuji, as not to scare him away.

Your parents were very stone-faced people so they never really had friends, the fact that they said 'don't befriend useless people' and 'don't get attached to weak people' also contributed to their friendlessness. That was until Jin Itadori moved in next door to you. As soon as the family of two settled in there was a knock on your door from the young and lively Yuuji and is handsome father, Jin, behind him carrying brownies. Thus began a, short, lifelong friendship between your parents.

Throughout your childhood you remember Yuuji coming over almost everyday and you both playing to your hearts content. When you both had school during the week, he would wait on the sidewalk outside of your house and walk you to school; then walk you back home. It was a daily routine for you both for the entirety of middle school. You had one friend, Ozawa Yuko, and you knew of her crush on your bestfriend and tried multiple times to get them together but it never worked (You thought this was because Yuuji was oblivious, in actuality it was just him ignoring it because of his crush on you).

You've known Yuuji since you both were 8, you know him so well in fact you can tell when he's sick before the symptoms even manifest. This was until Yuuji ended up living with this grandfather in Tokyo, due to his father passing. You haven't seen him since you both graduated middle school, leaving you in Sendai with you parents; until they passed away from an assassin whom you sensed lurking around your house. As you got older, your parents were harder with your trainings.

They pushed you so close to your breaking point every time you'd feel like you're on the verge of death, but that did essentially make you stronger so you thank them for that. You didn't really like your parents so you were unphased when they passed, yes it did hurt I mean they WERE your parents but they weren't the nicest people to anyone really.

(576 words)

*F/N = Father's Name
*M/N = Mother's Name

~HIIIIII, this is my first posted fanfiction so please go easy on me T-T. I'm so nervous to post this but hey, YOLOOOOO. Now lets see if this holds my attention long enough to finish it.....

Each chapter will be approximately 1000 words minimum. (hopefully)

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING MY LOVES, MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK WATER. REMEMBER YOU ARE ENOUGH AND YOU ARE LOVED. HAVE A GREAT DAY/AFTERNOON/EVENING/NIGHT <3!!!

~Your author, Jay

~Your author, Jay ★

Signing out....