𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐.𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺.

A/N: Hello, readers! If you all thought Rie's death was sad enough in the original, having Kazuhiro actually witness it is going to be even sadder.

But it's the reason for their fight against Izana :)

edited on june 1st, 2024 @ 8:41pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾,
𝓜𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙻 𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙼𝚈.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ALL OF TOMAN'S MEMBERS WERE GATHERED AT THE SHRINE, murmuring amongst themselves. "Are Kazuhiro-kun and I just dancing like puppets on Kisaki's string again? And..." Takemichi trails off as he remembers Kakucho's words.

"Beware of a traitor."

"Does that mean one of these guys has connections with Kisaki?" Takemichi asked himself as he looked back.

"What's wrong, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu questioned.

"Uh... Oh, nothing." Takemichi responded as the members suddenly straightened forward when Mikey, Draken, and Kazuhiro stepped forward.

"This emergency meeting of the Tokyo Manji Gang will now begin!" Draken's voice boomed.

"You and I are enemies."

"Oh, right. Kaku-chan may have said that to throw us into confusion. Until I can be sure, I'd better not..." Takemichi thought.

"Yesterday, members of our gang were attacked all over Tokyo. It was the work of Tenjiku, a gang from Yokohama." Draken announced.

"Tenjiku? You know it?"

"Never heard of it."

"Tenjiku is a recently-formed gang. We don't know what kind of gang they are yet. The first to be attacked was First Division. Step forward!" Draken shouted as Takemichi and Chifuyu did so.

"The ones who attacked us called themselves Team Mochizuki." Chifuyu informed.

"Team Mochizuki?" Draken repeated.

"That's the team run by Mochizuki Kanji, the ex-leader of Jugem." Smiley elaborated. "They're probably Tenjiku's main force."

"Mochizuki? You mean that Mocchi?"

"Mocchi of Jugem? He's one of the S-62 Generation."

"S-62 Generation?" Takemichi quoted in his head.

"Their main force isn't just Mocchi." Mitsuya spoke up.

"Huh?"

"The Haitani Brothers are also part of Tenjiku." Mitsuya revealed.

"The Haitanis who control Roppongi?"

"They're all members of the S-62 Generation."

"Huh?" Takemichi thought.