Author's note

Hello everyone.

Do you know the feeling of waking up from a really good dream and you're trying so hard to fall back asleep and continue the dream but it just doesn't work?

Well, that was me this morning. I had like this crazy dream, and I tried so go back to dream land but well, it didn't work. So I was like, what if I write a book about it and continue the fantasy?

So, here it is, the beginning: today's outcome of 15 hours trying to work out the start of this whole plot I have planned out in my mind.

If you're curious about the love story of Annabelle and Enzo I invite you to stay and dive into the fantasy with me.

Thank you for giving my book a try<3 Enjoy the ride:)

Byyyeee

Have a great day 🌼

Blurb

"I know, I'm handsome, but did no one teach you that it's rude to stare?"

A mischievous smirk curled on his lips as the man in front of me exhaled a cloud of smoke, clearly aware that I was checking him out.

I blinked, a bit taken aback by his comment. My heart raced as a flush of embarrassment crept onto my cheeks. I couldn't help but be captivated by this man's magnetic presence, which seemed to contain a mixture of danger and allure.

"Sorry, I was just-"

„Relax, sweetheart. I'm only teasing. Don't just stand there. Take a seat."

The man gestured casually to the couch next to him, a glint of amusement in his eyes as he squeezed out his cigarette in the ashtray on the coach table.

„Care for a drink?"

I hesitated, glancing at the glass of Scotch he was pouring for himself.

"No, I'm fine," I replied softly and he stopped reaching for the second glass.

There was no doubt that this man was Lorenzo Moretti, my fiancé. Unconsciously I reached for the engagement ring that was hanging from my necklace, my action not going unnoticed.

Lorenzo leaned back into the couch, taking a slow sip of his drink. "You know, people usually wear it on their ring finger." he said his voice dripping in sarcasm as his eyes fixed on the ring's delicate design.

"I know. " I nodded, my fingers nervously playing with the ring's chain.

„Then why don't you?" he answered, almost challenging me.

I hesitated. " I don't know... I guess it just felt weird to put on a ring from a fiancé I've never met before by myself, so I didn't."

Lorenzo studied me for a moment. I tried to read his expression, but he had a good poker face. Suddenly he extended his hand toward me .

„May I?"
-----------------
In a web of family intrigues and business empires, Annabelle and Enzo's unexpected arranged marriage becomes the backdrop for an intricate tale of love, ambition, and secrets that could either bind their hearts or tear their worlds apart.