▷PROLOGUE◁

OhayouLis Presents —

»✰°·‾-『  WHITE ROSE™ 』-‾·°✰«

↺❴LOADING PAGE. . .❵↺

• • •

» Loading Completed ✓«

Serjakhae, Rachameas.

HEAVY rain poured down on the small town, creating a roaring sound of water droplets hitting each other on the roof tiles of their house with a decent water.

That night was a lonely night for him, a seven year old boy who was looking out the window from his bedroom with a sad look. The child's parents both went on a mission to protect their country Rachameas. The child sighed tiredly. It's been 3 months since they left to carry out the mission, but lately they rarely contact their children anymore. He really missed his parents who always took care of him. He had repeatedly waited for a call from them or a letter from his parents that they sent him to let him know that they were okay... He never received a single message from them.

The sound of the sky rumbling made the atmosphere even more conducive for him to easily get lost in his own thoughts. The heavy rain did make him feel comfortable and calm, but not this time. There was something that was bothering him, a bad feeling had been haunting him lately. His eyes looked glazed and a little pale with worry. The child slightly lowered his head, glancing at his opened astronomy book at the page which showed a planet filled only with water surface and air. As well as several descriptions explaining the planet and its history. The exoplanet is named TOI-1452 b which was discovered by the NASA team, headed by Charles Cadieux, from the Université de Montréal and member of the Institute for Research on Exoplanets (iREx). Somehow it reminds him of his mother.

He has his own interest in the world of outer space and the underwater world to the point where he is nicknamed 'The Child from Two Dimensions' and 'Golden Gems from the Sea'. According to him, the nickname is quite unique because his parents were the ones who gave him that nickname. The child has had extraordinary abilities since he was born. Curiosity about the underwater world and space is very great. Almost every day he never stops asking his parents or his grandmother who is currently taking care of him, they entrust their baby to his grandmother before leaving.

Are they okay..? The child muttered quietly as he continued to look sadly at his opened astronomy book.

Shortly after he muttered, an elderly woman came and slowly opened her grandson's room and stepped in without the child realizing it. The elderly woman smiled gently, as gentle as her mother. “Dont worry... They'll be fine. Let's just wait for them until they're home, okay?” The grandmother said softly while stroking his grandson's hair gently and lovingly, as if she knew that her grandson was now thinking about his parents who had never given him any news.