episode 2

The next morning I woke up on the floor. I look around, making eye contact with Yoon-Seo. 

''Before the last vote closed, police used their skill. Choi Ju-Won was executed by mafia. Choi Ju-Won was mafia.'' That eerie cheerful voice said once again through the speakers. I stand up along with Jung-Won and Yoon-Seo and we start looking around. 

''What? The mafia executed their own?'' I question and Jung-Won shrugs. Suddenly a notification was heard from all of our phones. I quickly reach for mine and read it.

The students have until midnight to vote for who they think is mafia.

I look around, scanning the others' expressions. What the hell is happening? Some people started to stand up and walk around. I stand up as well and go over to the window from which Heo Yool threw himself from. There he was, lying there. I almost puked at the scene in front of me. That was my que to back off.

''There's no reason for you to look at that.'' A familiar voice said as he put his hand over my eyes. I turn around and Jun-Hee took his hand off.

''Thank you..'' I say and walk away from the window.

''Where's Choi Ju-Won?'' Yoon-Seo breaks the silence.

''No..'' A couple of students mumbled.

''The broadcast.'' Park Woo-Ram started.

''Who's controlling the damn broadcast?!'' He continued, but this time he yelled.

''The studio is on the second floor- let's go!'' Hyun-Ho said and took a couple of people with him.

All of a sudden we hear someone scream from the mens bathroom, so we rush over there. Me, Yoon-Seo, Jung-Won, Jun-Hee and a few other people head over and find Jin Da-Bum standing shocked. We turn to where he's looking at and see a puddle of blood.

''Class President, you open the door.'' Ku Kyung-Jun said and pushed Jun-Hee towards the puddle. Jun-Hee opens the door to reveal Ju-Won's body on the floor, covered in blood.

''The mafia game.. what if we all die too?!'' Da-Bum starts to panick.

''Shut up!?'' Kyung-Jun grabs him by the collar. Yoon-Seo kneels next to the body and touches the blood. 

''The blood is still fresh.. he was murdered recently.'' Yoon-Seo says and looks over to us. I look at Jung-Won and Jun-Hee. 

''Woah- Yoon-Seo, are you okay?!'' Jung-Won says as she helps over the Yoon-Seo who fell back.

''Yeah, sorry. I feel a bit nauseous...'' She says and gets up with the help of Jung-Won.

''Hey, class president. What do we do?'' Kyung-Jun says as he shakes Jun-Hee by his shoulders.

''We.. we need to get out of here.'' Jun-Hee answers and we start running towards the entrance. We also make sure to text the others that we need to leave. 

''Leave the building. Hurry!' Jun-Hee texts in the chat of the app. We finally reach the outside.

''I saw a gas station on our way here. We can go there!'' Jun-He exclaimed. We all started running when all of a sudden an alarm started. After that the eerie voice started on the speakers again.

''The game can only be played in the designated area. Leaving the designated area will result in a punishment.'' 

We stopped. No one moved. 

''Is that the boundary?!'' Yoon-Seo asked and pointed to the floor.

''Yeah.. I think so.'' I answer her.