NEW DAY🩷

???:(yawns)
LISA POV;
HELLO WORLD! This is me Lalisa Manoban who's 20 years old and I am an orphan so my wicked aunt took my responsibility just to get my money which my parents agreed as my name.
Today is my first day of University so I better don't get late.
AUTHOR'S POV;
She said and jumped out of her bed to get ready for the university.She came out of the bathroom and wore some comfy clothes because of the bruises her aunt made on herr.Yeah her aunt is really that wicked. Her heart colour is black 🖤.😆😆

After that she took a piece of bread in her mouth and left the house.
_______AT UNIVERSITY _________

LISA'S POV;
I was exhausting because all I was doing recently running to the university.
I just heard an angelic voice calling my name.

Rosè:Hey lili! How are you?
She said while giving me a warm hug.
Lisa: I am fine rosie.How are you doing?
Rosè:Oh it's great lili! Btw let's go to principle's office and have the schedules .
Lisa:Oh yeah! Let's go.

I just forgot to tell you guys about her she is rosè my best childhood friend forever 💞 . We've been together since our childhood and her parents are in America.They are in America's top 10 Business companies but they don't get enough time for rosè and .....also she's adopted....

IN PRINCIPLE OFFICE;

Rosè knocked the door and we heard a voice.

???:Come in!
We went inside and saw an old lady sitting on a big black chair.

Mrs. IU:Oh hello! I think you are the new student Lalisa Manoban right?
Lisa:Yes maam, I am Lisa.Nice to meet you.
Mrs. IU: Nice to meet you too kid.Btw these are your schedule for this year and if someone bother you here you are free to take your action.
Lisa: Thank you maam! I think we should leave now.
Mrs. IU:Have a nice day! See you soon!
__THEY LEFT___________________

AUTHOR;

Ok guys this is for today and just think about what will happen later! Because the story will not be that much straight. Hope you guys like this part I will be uploading part 2 soon and HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE🎆🎇.

Please comment about your suggestions and if any armblink and Bangpink hater is reading this fan fiction so that person is wasting his/her time so you better leave.I am not being rude this is just for armblink and Bangpink haters.

THANK YOU ! AND ONCE AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE 🎆🎇.