back at the start.

Narrator pov

Jeonghun woke up and got ready for his new school. He walked out his house and saw Minji. They both avoided eye contact and went to their separate ways. He walked to Hanlim and everyone already knew him.

"omg, Yang Jeonghun is back!" The girls muttered. 

"so how was the school you went to?" jeonghun's friends asked.

"it was shit." he replied scoffing.

-YANG JEONGHUN POV-
Everyone quickly recognized me since I already came from this school.

"aye, yangie is back!" jake celebrated.

"what'd I miss?" I asked him laughing.

"nothing much, but goddamn yeonjun and his friends needs humbling." Sunoo complained.

"anything on huh yunjin?" I asked them closing my locker. They both looked at each other then looked at me.

"who am I kidding. There's multiple things!!" Jake said laughing with sunoo.

We walked in the classroom and sat down, I sat where my old seat was before I moved schools.

Sunoo cleared his throat and got ready to tell me everything.

"ahem so, huh yunjin is basically rejecting everyone and always says 'i'm waiting for the right one' and which we obviously know she's waiting for you, right?" sunoo asked me. I nodded

"I mean I guess so that's correct but what happens if I like someone already.." The two turned their heads at me so fast and they looked at me shocked. Jake choked on air and sunoo's jaw dropped.

"who?!" Jake asked coughing.

"Kim Minji.. I kind of caught feelings for her... again." I laughed nervously.

"holy shit.. you're ex!? I mean you guys broke up because she would over think everything." jake said still surprised.

"I'll be honest, she's been helping me the past months after I transferred to her school, plus she's hella flirty with me which gets me confused what we are at this point." I shrugged.

"wait, but you guys only dated because you guys didn't want to have your little arranged marriage thingy and you both actually fell for each other..?" Sunoo asked me. I hesitated to nod but he was right about it. 

Someone ran over to the empty desk next to me and slammed his hand on it which made us get startled.

"holy shit. You're back with us!?" I looked to see who it was and it was Soobin. Soobin had the biggest smile and he started celebrating.

"aye you little dipshit stop celebrating." I said punching him playfully.

"god I missed those punched." he said holding his face where I punched him. We were just laughing because the group was back together.

-KIM MINJI POV-
I sat down at my seat and looked to my left and saw the seat was empty. I let out a sigh realizing Jeonghun won't be coming back anytime soon.

"ayee, minji unnie missing her lover?" Hyein teased me and Jihye joined in with her.

"I don't miss him, I'm glad he's gone. More peace." I crossed my arms rolling my eyes at them.