The Supido Supido no Mi (Speed Speed Fruit)

Gergory stomach grumbled "superstar are hungry I got a present from a friend it's strange fruit you can have if you like " "Thanks Freddy said Gergory Gergory took a bite he felt faster "I feel amazing!" Gergory exclaimed, running circles around Glamrock Freddy. "This fruit is incredible!"

Glamrock Freddy laughed, "Well, I'm glad you like it. Just be careful, sometimes powers like these can come with a price."

Gergory nodded, understanding the warning. He continued to experiment with his new powers, running faster and faster until he could barely be seen. He even discovered that he could run on walls and ceilings, much to the amazement of Glamrock Freddy.

As they continued their journey, Gergory's new powers proved to be quite useful. He was able to outrun any danger they encountered and even helped them find shortcuts through the amusement park.

But as the day went on, Gergory began to feel the effects of the fruit wearing off. He slowed down and eventually came to a stop, panting heavily.

"Are you okay?" Glamrock Freddy asked, concerned.

Gergory nodded, "Yeah, just... need to catch my breath."

Glamrock Freddy chuckled, "Well, I think that's enough excitement for one day. Let's head back to the security office and rest."

Gergory agreed and the two of them made their way back to the security office. As they walked, Gergory couldn't help but think about the amazing powers he had experienced. He couldn't wait to see what other adventures awaited him in this strange new world.