Chapter Eight

Sabrina's P.O.V

It was 9 AM in the morning and I wasn't ready to get up, I knew at some point I have to since today, I go live on the Ellen show. To be honest, I wasn't prepared for it, not after what happened a couple of days ago

I was about to at least sleep for another five minutes but was disturbed by Demi opening up the curtains.

"No sunlight! It burns..." I groaned as I rolled over to the other side of the bed.

"C'mon Sab, we have to get ready."

"But I don't wanna go, Demi, I'm not prepared." I frowned.

"I know baby girl, but we have to do this. I promise everything will go well. Now come on, missy." Demi stroked my hair.

I would groan, moan and mutter out things to get my own way but Demi wasn't having any of it at all which was difficult.

After a while of Demi tugging at the duvet and me trying to ignore her. I gave up and let Demi win as always. I clumsy pulled myself up into a sitting position and glared at Demi who chuckled and went downstairs. I followed her not long behind.

Once I reached the kitchen, I could see my favourite food off all time laying on a plate on the table looking as beautiful as hell.

"You know me so well." I chuckled at Demi.

I shoved the omelette down my throat before running up the stairs to get dressed. Demi wanted me to wear this black vest top with a white skull on it, black skinny jeans, a nice greyish colour jacket that was so warm inside, black converse and a black bowel hat. This is was my kind of style and I liked it.

Like I said before, I don't wear makeup. So I'm not gonna wear some just for today.

"C'mon Sab, we seriously haven't got long left," Demi shouted up the stairs.

"Okay, one sec I promise," I shouted back.

I quickly put in my studs and put bracelets on my wrist. I snatch my bag while running down the stairs to Demi.

"Woo, finally." Demi chuckled.

I smiled as Demi motioned me to go and get in the car. I ran and got in, putting my seatbelt around me. Demi soon after did the same.

After was seemed like an hour with Demi and I singing in the car loud to the radio, we finally made it to The Ellen Show. I began getting nervous, a lot. At some point, I knew my anxiety would rise up as I could feel my nerves kicking in.

I stepped out of the car with Demi as she trailed in front off me. My legs started feeling jelly and I knew that wasn't a good sign. It made me panic that soon after my breathing started getting heavy. I stopped dead in my tracks and felt myself come in contact with the floor. The pain from the contact hurt as well as the pain in my chest and I could hardly breathe. It was difficult to hold in my screams. I felt loads of warmth in front of me as if people were around me. I could hear, what seems like Demi's voice, asking people to step back as she tried getting my attention. With my blurry vision, I could see flashes upon flashes around me.

I screamed and screamed, wanting this pain to stop and my heartbeat to slow much down. I couldn't do this, it was my first time.

My first time having an anxiety attack.

I knew I was gonna pass out, my dizziness was taking over me. The last thing I heard was Demi's voice shouted down at me.

"SABRINA!"